Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some peple can manage money. s2ks aren't that expensive.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
agreed.

You can find AP1 over in the bay area for as low as 10k.
and the lowest ive seen for an AP2 is 16k

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn guys, why are you all ganging up on me lol. i still go on CC daily and i still have the same friends. i only took a loan out for 11k so im not that much in debt, my payments are only 240 a month lol i can still do whatever i want. you guys are being so mean wtf...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn guys, why are you all ganging up on me lol. i still go on CC daily and i still have the same friends. i only took a loan out for 11k so im not that much in debt, my payments are only 240 a month lol i can still do whatever i want. you guys are being so mean wtf...
were all just messin dude no hate lol

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
were all just messin dude no hate lol
:word:
I was always looking forward to logging on everyday to see what was new with your build. Now that the hatch is gone, i still would like to follow your builds. Would be nice if you would start another build thread here, wouldnt feel as left out then. Always looked to see what was new with your dope ass oem(jdm) parts(feel the same about Evan). Everything you did was so clean and fresh looking.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s2k for the win! anyone ever seen raw's engineering s2k? built 2jz swap.... ballaaaaa

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well my plans are after i pay off the loan i wanna get another EK hatch, as a project and keep the s2 as the daily =)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my plans are after i pay off the loan i wanna get another EK hatch, as a project and keep the s2 as the daily =)
:word: but how long will that be?

i really wish i would have bought your 5 lug from you..damn it i thought id be able to find it somewhere for cheaper..stupid me