Civic on 20"s

Defintion

5+ Year Member
This is my civic on 20"s...I'm sure most of you guys prefer smaller wheels...

Anyhow...Here they are...

Fender Gap..

I lowered it, yep...

I'm running a 35 series tire...I think it looks a lot better than the 30 series....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t.... Those are f**king huge. Must have cost you a bit of money, no?

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree those things are ungodly big... not my style but hey as long you like it roll with it bro.

Defintion

5+ Year Member
Not really...I had them on my sisters 04 Sentra...She traded in and I put them on my car.. Don't get me wrong..they were mine to start with...I just let her use them...

I did have the spinner kit laying around for these wheels but I eventually took them off..they looked stupid..But I think it looks fine right now...

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member
i like smaller rims, but your car doesnt look bad at all on 20s... i actually really like it... decent choice!!

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member
y y'all keep hatin? if he enjoys it then he enjoys it... i dont think it looks bad at all.... itd be different if he posted the pics and then bitched about bein slow... then flame away... but since thats not the case this thread is purely cosmetic... so yeah like i said earlier i think it looks good....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good to me

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No one is flaming. We are just voicing what we think. I mean wheels like that are for mid-size sedan and up. They just don't look right on a compact car. Are you trying to run over something big or are you trying to make it harder for spiders to climb up your car? With wheels like that, it's harder to brake too.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oregon Trail Style! What kind of horse do you have pulling that wagon?

Defintion

5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
No one is flaming. We are just voicing what we think. I mean wheels like that are for mid-size sedan and up. They just don't look right on a compact car. Are you trying to run over something big or are you trying to make it harder for spiders to climb up your car? With wheels like that, it's harder to brake too.
I didn't even know wheels came labeled as to which type of cars it should go on...lol....And to tell you the truth...20"s are not big now days...I don't even think they look big enough nor small...perfect...

I just ordered my clear headlights off ebay...maybe a body kit and Candy Apple Red.....

This is the car I use everyday to drive everywhere...

As for my show car...has to be the 93 Suburban ...22's...Would have went with 26's but ...I wanted it slammed with bags....Avalanche front end...It was my first car! Has bags all suicide doors the whole inside was re-done...but whatever this is a Honda Forum..

I also have a 00' Civic Ex Coupe...But I'm not keeping it...trading it...Looking to get a 300C, Magnum or Charger...24"s on that....But I'm not sure...I have to get my income straight...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude post pics of the suburban not everyone on here has a civic .... it sounds hella sick

Defintion

5+ Year Member
johhnyex said:
wow 20's look good in you!! so... how does it drive?? :shock:
It's ok, it does rub....but I was asking for it when I lowered it.....Doesn't rub when I turn rubs when I pull in and out of drive ways...Fender wheel was folded in..in the back...in the front..I just took the plastic off...so it does good when turning....

And these tires feel alot better than the 30 series tire...When you get 20"s...they'll demand that you need a 30 series tire for them to fit...bullshit...I traded my 30's for the 35's they are more comfortable and look better...

I've had 18"s with a 35 series tire and it felt worser than it does now..

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how does the speedometer work... i heard if u go bigger it has to be re-calibrated...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
dude post pics of the suburban not everyone on here has a civic .... it sounds hella sick
and the speedo just reads too slow, thats all

Defintion

5+ Year Member
To tell you the truth..I haven't even paid attention to the speedometer...I don't drive fast anyhow...I like to drive slow so they can see my ride..lol..I guess I just got used to riding the truck....but this car is 10000x better on gas than that Vortec 5.7...

I only have 2 pictures of the truck...I would take some right now but the truck is at my dad's house inside the garage...It would get so keyed here at these apartments...Anyways I'll try to scan some later tonight after I eat...

I've painted it though...and got a set of new wheels..This was right after the suicide doors was done as well as the front end....I actually drove it lik this a good 10 months till I had the money to re-do my inside and paint it aswell as to get rims of my choice..Candy paint!!