OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
1. wow, so 20s do fit on 7th gens!!

2. not really my style, but to each their own. in my part of town i see lots of rides with 20s, yours definately looks classier than theirs.

3. so... does she handle? can you take turns at speed? just curious as to what 20" wheels do (either good or bad) when it comes to performance driving

Defintion

5+ Year Member
They are definately heavy so you can actually feel the difference...But as I've said before...I don't care as long as it gets me from point A to point B...I try to not to wear out my cars...

It turns perfect....and keep in my mind I'm running a bigger tire than most guys out their and I'm lowered..

It looks better in person though...!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks sick ... personally i like the front on the new avys but yours looks hella clean ... cant wait to see the updated pics of the truck if you take more .... ive always liked lowered trucks for some reason just never got into it myself cause of gas .

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
truck is sick, I dont like the car however

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Defintion said:
To tell you the truth..I haven't even paid attention to the speedometer...I don't drive fast anyhow...I like to drive slow so they can see my ride..lol..I guess I just got used to riding the truck....but this car is 10000x better on gas than that Vortec 5.7...

I only have 2 pictures of the truck...I would take some right now but the truck is at my dad's house inside the garage...It would get so keyed here at these apartments...Anyways I'll try to scan some later tonight after I eat...

I've painted it though...and got a set of new wheels..This was right after the suicide doors was done as well as the front end....I actually drove it lik this a good 10 months till I had the money to re-do my inside and paint it aswell as to get rims of my choice..Candy paint!!

i met the dude that owns that :P lol at a LowLow show.

but on to the 20 honda...it jus doesnt look right...its like putting a 25 inch lift on a civic and gonig off road...lol no offence lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
uhh. ... he is the dude that owns that

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow... At least is dropped...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think going with a body kit is a good idea...

Defintion

5+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:

but on to the 20 honda...it jus doesnt look right...its like putting a 25 inch lift on a civic and gonig off road...lol no offence lol
And which show was that? Last show the truck did in this color was a long time ago...

Just for the record...When and what "LowLow Show"?

Last show we went to that is anywhere related to that name is probably SoLow on 9-3-05 New Rochelle, New York...But it was painted by then!!!

You probably saw it in the Lowrider Tour Show in Indianapolis, Indiana...seeing how that's pretty close to Ohio...I don't know..

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t is Pimp.

it would really be hot if you had some insane power under the hood.. The you could really spin 20's..

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY HUGE f**king RIMS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

Wow, now I've seen everything.....

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sry but 20s on a civic? they dont look right at all.....i dont believe u can look at that car and say its hot.....u cant just look at the wheels cuz they r 20s ( O WOW) anyways to each their own

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys just are all just saying that cause you arent ridin spinnin 20's

I got 20 inch rims on mah civic Nikka!

typeRrice14

^ such a ricer...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhh wtf?! um i guess each one to their own...def not my cup of tea. i just think they are too big for the car.

Defintion

5+ Year Member
All you guys do is exaggerate, they don't look that big...of course they'll look big on a CRX or Hatch....Every way you put it.... been their, done that...

The headlights aren't blacked out for nothing..I had some Black 17"s with a polish lip with a carbon fiber hood.....etc etc...but that's not the point, it isn't like that anymore so whatever...

This car is way bigger than most of the ones replying to this thread...

I'm putting a body kit on it...Nothing agressive...but nice to sit it lower....lambo doors...headlights are already ordered...and it'll probably get painted Candy Apple Red in about 2 or 3 months...

Anyways here is a recent picture of the truck..I'll post some more up after the show in Charlotte this weekend...Anyone going?!...it looks decent right now...wait till after I put some 24"s or 26"s on it..!!!! Probably be after December though...

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Defintion said:
All you guys do is exaggerate, they don't look that big...of course they'll look big on a CRX or Hatch....Every way you put it.... been their, done that...

The headlights aren't blacked out for nothing..I had some Black 17"s with a polish lip with a carbon fiber hood.....etc etc...but that's not the point, it isn't like that anymore so whatever...

This car is way bigger than most of the ones replying to this thread...

I'm putting a body kit on it...Nothing agressive...but nice to sit it lower....lambo doors...headlights are already ordered...and it'll probably get painted Candy Apple Red in about 2 or 3 months...

Anyways here is a recent picture of the truck..I'll post some more up after the show in Charlotte this weekend...Anyone going?!...it looks decent right now...wait till after I put some 24"s or 26"s on it..!!!! Probably be after December though...

Now I can get used to seeing this, thats a sweet lookin ride bro