civic or accord??

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say go for the accord. Just be different. Besides you'll be able to swap in a 'k' in there pretty soon too. The 94-97 accords are my all time favorites too.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2 Door Accords are gangsta with an H22 in it. A 96-00 2 Door Civic with a B16, B18, B20, K20 and any other motor you can think of is pimp. So it is personal choice. I have a 2 Door Civic and I love it, my friend has a 94 2Door Accord which is nice. I would like to have a 2door Accord to drive around as a daily driver with an H22 in it. The only downfall is the Accord is heavier and there are more parts for a Civic. Personal choice really. Good Luck

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6th gen civic or 90-93 accord

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im surpized jezek hasnt responded yet since he used to have an accord......i would go with the civic tho....i was never a huge fan of the accord...:what:

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
yeah, i shouldve explained more on what i actually wanted to do. it will be more of a daily driver than anything else, i just want something to play around during my free time. i already thought about putting the basics on it, intake/headers/exhaust/, lower it abit, etc. etc. now that there's more info on i'm gonna do, which one is better? sorry, i didn't explain it eariler, kinda was in a rush.

cm108kph

5+ Year Member
I'd go with the Civic then. I have a friend with a 96 Accord LX, it only has 135hp. I've smoked him in my stock Civic EX sedan. The 6g Civic, if it isn't that much heavier than my 5g, probably has a better power/weight ratio.

A CD Accord with an H22 swap in it (Like the JDM Accord SiR) would be nice though.

Deadhead

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go with the accord for a daily driver, it will be much more comfortable for you. Plus, it has just about as much potential as the civic has.

I used to have an accord, it was older (1986) but it was very comfortable and just an all around great car. Honestly, i don't know if i'd take the civic i have now over the accord I had.