civic type r conversion

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bah... my new sig (and what i think of justin...)

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
log on to civichatchback and check out the "Hatch of the Month" gallery. look for 'mugen76' he has about as close as a ek9 as you can get. i would say check out the previous winners here (he won here too) but for some reason the previous galleries dont work.

BlueSi2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeha i got a Type almost done...got a 98 Cx that is going trough a TYPE R make over...got the motor and most inside parts...all i need is carpet and seats..

Wss

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah bluesi2000's hatch is sick, come along way...

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont get me started on what parts u need because ill be here all night typing. anyways. its expensive as hell. worth it to an extent. but if your serious what all u wanna do PM me and ill make up a list.

redsidriver2

Banned
if u really wnat a type r just save and import it and save urself all the time it would take make urs a type r and in reality it will never be good as the real thing .there will always eb something different like right hand drive.

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

yes calling my left hand drive civic type R an EK9 definetly makes me cool. Don't hate appreciate. You don't like JDM style?

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

It would take a lot of money and probly a freind in Japan, and one in customs to import a Type r.

iamgod

Banned
Re: EK9

Originally posted by Jon
yes calling my left hand drive civic type R an EK9 definetly makes me cool. Don't hate appreciate. You don't like JDM style?

no that makes you homo, i like the JDM style but i am not a retard who calls my car a name its not, why dont you just call your car a f**king skyline?

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

how do you even know what kind of car I drive. From the chassis code I listed so obviuously I did something right.

iamgod

Banned
Re: EK9

Originally posted by Jon
how do you even know what kind of car I drive. From the chassis code I listed so obviuously I did something right.

it doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is you are calling your car something its not, and that is gay

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR

My motor didn't come stock, neigther did my five lug or my OEM LIps. Not to mention everything else on my car that I changed my self. Now I know exacly why a type R is a Type R, because I did my work myself.

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR

So what do you suggest I call it. Maybe since I changed everything myself I can just make up my own code since i made it the way I wanted it huh?