civic type r conversion

iamgod

Banned
Re: CTR

Originally posted by Jon
My motor didn't come stock, neigther did my five lug or my OEM LIps. Not to mention everything else on my car that I changed my self. Now I know exacly why a type R is a Type R, because I did my work myself.
yet your car is not RHD, which makes it NOT A TYPE R

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR

what if I get the dash and all the steering peices and change my car to RHD it still was not a type r to start but I don't think even you would know the difference. Especially when all you would be able to see is my taillights(there OEM honda of Japan too).

iamgod

Banned

Originally posted by Jon
what if I get the dash and all the steering peices and change my car to RHD it still was not a type r to start but I don't think even you would know the difference. Especially when all you would be able to see is my taillights(there OEM honda of Japan too).

now thats funny, you dont know what i have.......:roll:......anyways, using your logic if i got skyline taillights and headlights and engine into a nissan maxima that instantly makes it a skyline.....:roll:........i like JDM, hell that is the theme on my car, but there is a line of stupidity that should not be crossed, and that line is crossed when you call your non JDM car by its JDM counterparts chassis code....

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

I appreciate your interest, but I do this for myself and no one else. So I think I will call it what ever I want. i like the fact you are so enthusiastic about your chassis codes but I really don't care what you think. it was fun arguing with you though. U don't drive a CRX, I didn't think God would drive a CRX.

iamgod

Banned
Re: EK9

Originally posted by Jon
I appreciate your interest, but I do this for myself and no one else. So I think I will call it what ever I want. i like the fact you are so enthusiastic about your chassis codes but I really don't care what you think. it was fun arguing with you though. U don't drive a CRX, I didn't think God would drive a CRX.

god drives a CRX, god is not stupid enough to think his CRX is an EF7 an EF8 or an EE7 or EE8, god knows his car is an ED8 and does not claim it to be anything else, and thinking a CTR motor in your car makes you fast is a lie

EDIT: oh and wasting your money on a CTR motor if all you are intersted in is stupid ass drag racing means you are an even bigger tool

redsidriver2

Banned
just get an itr engine f**k what the rest looks like run thirteens and dont look back . i love jdm myself but my car will never be jdm im sticking to usdm oem honda for mine and some aded goodies . besides i love having an SI . s is rite after r the next best thing .

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR

So god what do you think of my plans to throw a super charger on my CTR motor? Just to bring up that bottom end power? Low boost maybe 4 or 5 pounds just a stock off the shelf Jackson Racing super charger. Right now the motor is somewhat stock intake headers exhaust cam gears. You seem to have an opinion on everything so go ahead. i would appreciate some constructive criticism instead of you just calling me gay and a homo. What else do you know other than chassis codes?

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
P.S.

and by the way the secret to racing front wheel drive is the suspecion. I know this because I have crashed a couple of cars already(and none of them were on the drag strip. I build my cars for the turns not for the straights. Come down in my area and I'll take you on some nice canyon runs...:D

iamgod

Banned

Originally posted by Jon
So god what do you think of my plans to throw a super charger on my CTR motor? Just to bring up that bottom end power? Low boost maybe 4 or 5 pounds just a stock off the shelf Jackson Racing super charger. Right now the motor is somewhat stock intake headers exhaust cam gears. You seem to have an opinion on everything so go ahead. i would appreciate some constructive criticism instead of you just calling me gay and a homo. What else do you know other than chassis codes?

well since you say "headers" for your inline 4-cylinder honda i am not going to help you because you are retarded

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR

Oh Fo Sho

Damn you really do think you are god hon?

iamgod

Banned

Originally posted by Jon
Oh Fo Sho

Damn you really do think you are god hon?

i am not wrong about you........calling your HEADER on your IL4 civic HEADERS makes you look INCREDIBLY stupid and makes me believe even more that you dont even have a car

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My EK9

Alright have a nice day. You can go try talking smack to someone else now. I even tried to have an inteligent conversation with you. I guess you just aren't capable of anything except trying to make your self look good.

iamgod

Banned
Re: My EK9

Originally posted by Jon
Alright have a nice day. You can go try talking smack to someone else now. I even tried to have an inteligent conversation with you. I guess you just aren't capable of anything except trying to make your self look good.

well first of all if you are building a car for the "twisties" then you would focus more on suspension the power, once you have achieved the almost perfect suspension setup you should look into making more power, that is my advice

DADDYMAX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You forgot

driver side airvent
Flat side mouldings.
CTR headlights
shift boot, I'm sure there's more.

Ctr spoiler

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iamgod said:
my sentiments exactly
You know a good site for recycled or used OEM parts?
I am lookin for 96-00 EX front LCA's and sway w/endlinks?