CivicEx's Winter Work thred 56k no

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How hard was it to remove the headliner? Car looks great!

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what from the car not hard at all..just need to make sure you have all of the trim off and all the dome lights and whatnot

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
what from the car not hard at all..just need to make sure you have all of the trim off and all the dome lights and whatnot
Ok cool, just wondering I need to replace the liner for the sunroof, and didn't know how hard it would be...

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that the only thing i havent figured out yet on how to get out

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice updates, cant wait to see it all installed, I saw u rollin in front of Giant in Sinky the other night, I was in my GMC Sierra

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man, Damn though thats alotta work repainting all of the interior panels. My roomate kinda did something similar except well he actually just swapped interiors w/ another guy.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice.. im just going to replace the fabric on the headliner instead of dying it, but yours looks great! More updates pls :P

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
nice.. im just going to replace the fabric on the headliner instead of dying it, but yours looks great! More updates pls :P
i didnt dye it i did replace the fabric

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
i didnt dye it i did replace the fabric
nice.. did you glue it on top or did you sand it down to the cardboard? Im also doing my door cloth inserts black :thumbup:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i used a wire brush to take off all of the foam and then sanded with 180 grit sand paper to make sure i got all the glue off and i pulled the fabric

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dont know whether you've mentioned it,but what kind of break-in did you have to do for your lsd?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just drove it is nice for a few hundred miles....it didnt really say any kinda of break in but i just drove it nice

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh ok.. Ill stop bothering you now lol..

what's next btw? and where the hell is sandals' "spring buildup" thread?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahaha its all good....next i will be shaving the front plate holes and prolly getting front and rear tow hooks jdm window visors and new exhaust with a vibrant stealth black muffler...oo and repaintin the window trim the first black coating it peelin.....and yea anyway wtf mike wheres the thread at...lol

and down the road i m looking into some new wheels like mugens or works or something sweet