clip of an RS*R EXMAG exhaust

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's happening...

I found a clip of an rsr exmag on a D motor, if you guys are shopping for an exhaust. If anyone has a clip of one on a B motor, post it up because this is the exhaust I'm leaning towards. I searched, so this is hopefully not a repost.

Right Click Save As please.

click >> Here <<

later

1992_HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first time I heard this exhasut sounds really good.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm not into the really loud exhausts, so I'm going to get this one. It took me forever to find a clip of it...

1992_HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its hard to find exhaust clips for some reason. good luck with the exhaust.

Str|krCivic

Registered Speed Offender
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you find a good place to get one of those can you post the website. ty

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, I'm probably going to wait until the christmas madness blows over, but I'll probably ask JayJay if he can get one for me.

Str|krCivic

Registered Speed Offender
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome. I love loud exhaust but Im having an engine built and would like to keep more streetable than raceable :D

PANGES

Tree &gt; Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, sounds pretty good... reminds me of 350z, G35, and srt4 exhausts... sounds smooth

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like the good ole' probe, exactly like it actually

1loudex

Team Redline
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well..not that anyone cares or nuttin lol..but i dont have a muffler or anything...just a cat and 2 resignators...and it sounds pretty sweet...not too loud..but loud enuff....its unique....all my friends like it...they say it dont sound like normal hondas :\...just thought i'd give you my opinion lol

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Str|krCivic said:
Awesome. I love loud exhaust but Im having an engine built and would like to keep more streetable than raceable :D

I'm pretty sure it's one of the quietest exhausts you can get, so everyone says.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its sounds pretty good to me..

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1loudex said:
well..not that anyone cares or nuttin lol..but i dont have a muffler or anything...just a cat and 2 resignators...and it sounds pretty sweet...not too loud..but loud enuff....its unique....all my friends like it...they say it dont sound like normal hondas :\...just thought i'd give you my opinion lol
yeah... in my 240, i just put on a test pipe in place of the cat converter and took the silencer off my air box and it sounded way meaner.. lol

1loudex

Team Redline
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh..my friend has a 240...he has a hks exhaust and a test pipe...its damn loud

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah yeah, I have an apexi gt spec exhaust on my car right now and my ears pop on the freeway and i set off alarms everywhere I go.... I put my cat converter back on tho when I put the exhaust on to compensate for the backpressure I'm losing from the 3.74" piping tho... still loud as heck...

edit: yeah, I like the HKS exhausts alot too, i was thinkin bout hte hi-power but my friend got one for his wrx so I changed my mind... then I was gonna get the HKS carbon ti and get the piping repiped for my car since they dont make the exhaust for 240's... hehe, shrugs, I like the gt spec tho... sounds really nice, deep, and rumbly

here's a clip of my apexi gt spec... jus so u get an idea...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjg4NzQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Last edited:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was all set for a Greddy EVO2, but i love that sound too. dammit guys, now i have to choose...

anyone got the website for that?
i wish they had a clip for that on a b16....but o well, i'll prolly get the EVO2 anyways, cuz i heard a clip of it on a teg and it was badass...anyone got clips of the EVO2 on an si?

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West: I have a clip of an evo 2 on an 00 si on the freeway (my friend's si) I'll upload it tonite or I can IM it to you later tonite.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
Going-West: I have a clip of an evo 2 on an 00 si on the freeway (my friend's si) I'll upload it tonite or I can IM it to you later tonite.
oh dude thanks sooo much. i didnt want to download a whole nother program like winmx or whatever, cuz i reloaded everything on my comp a couple weeks ago, and didnt want to download it just for that, so i was hoping someone would have it. you rule, much appreciated