clip of an RS*R EXMAG exhaust

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silentrider said:
Could u post it on here cause i want to hear too
sorry, It's like 18 megs... imma watch it over really quick to make sure u can hear it.... if u really want it, u can IM me and i'll send it over to u...

... just for u guys, i'll probally set aside a nite or a day or something and jus video tape his exhaust so u guys can hear

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
sorry, It's like 18 megs... imma watch it over really quick to make sure u can hear it.... if u really want it, u can IM me and i'll send it over to u...

... just for u guys, i'll probally set aside a nite or a day or something and jus video tape his exhaust so u guys can hear
if you did that, i would be forever in your debt. cuz i am going to buy that exaust, im not just considering it.
thad be great if u video'd it, especially if u showed what it sounds like in vtec and stuff, but you dont have to. a sound byte of him gunning it and then just regular driving would do, but im not turning down the video thing cuz that would be awsome

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
if you did that, i would be forever in your debt. cuz i am going to buy that exaust, im not just considering it.
thad be great if u video'd it, especially if u showed what it sounds like in vtec and stuff, but you dont have to. a sound byte of him gunning it and then just regular driving would do, but im not turning down the video thing cuz that would be awsome
hey, i just watched the footage I have and it's not that good... but if u still wanna see it, shoot me an IM ... my sn is AiyaLiLew ... I'll ask if he's down to jus film a little bit over the weekend or something..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey thanks for the video man! couldn't hear a great deal, but a few parts where the wrx chased him around the corner you could hear it.....and a little in the car too, and its the sound im looking for. thanks again! and the video in itself was pretty cool....and your 240....is sick.

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
hey thanks for the video man! couldn't hear a great deal, but a few parts where the wrx chased him around the corner you could hear it.....and a little in the car too, and its the sound im looking for. thanks again! and the video in itself was pretty cool....and your 240....is sick.
glad to somewhat help... if anything, if you get the exhaust, i'm sure you'll love it.. sorry it was hard to hear his car in the video

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats sounds like my Apexi WS2, which everyone says sounds great.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no dude it was cool. i like how your car sounds too, especially the part when you took off from a standstill, no chirping tires and u got off the line fairly fast too

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, thanks for the ocmpliments... lol, u notice my friend in the wrx was getting pissed cuz the civic was taking hte turn super slow

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i know, he all slowed down, and than the wrx was taking it with his tires chirping. maybe he doesnt realize his WRX handles better than the EM1....but i can take turns a lot faster than that

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something fairly ON TOPIC lol:
anyone have a clip of the RS*R EXMAG exaust on a b16? or just a DOHC engine? or a website even?

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock suspension and he's scared.. lol

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
anyone have a clip of the RS*R EXMAG exaust on a b16? or just a DOHC engine? or a website even?
That's what I've been looking for!

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY nice sounding exhaust. I too love loud exhausts, but NOT on a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder with just an intake on it. Too many of them sound just miserable. Loud exhausts sound good on Civics with built up 200 whp or on drag cars with open headers! =)

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
wow, sounds pretty good... reminds me of 350z, G35, and srt4 exhausts... sounds smooth
My dad has an Infiniti fx soounds same as g35, thats a bt higher, but I love it..

RzHybrid510

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSR exhaust sounds pretty nice but I still like my world sport exhaust on my car. I'm more into that no noise exhaust thing and the world sport does not make a noise.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
i don't have a clip but a person i know has it on a gsr and she loves it

RzHybrid510

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
no noise?
Well I have a D series motor in my car and you can hear more of the motor than the exhaust. I can probably take a vid of my car with the exhaust if you want.