Clover Green '00 EK - UKDM

E2-SAW

5+ Year Member
cheers for the comments :D

will post up some more pics soon once my 15's have been powder coated a mad colour and iv got the new mods finished :D

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i knew I spied some 2pot calipers up front :thumbup:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rear discs that match the front ones would look nice

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car, its one of my top 10 favorites. i just think you should get another front lip.

E2-SAW

5+ Year Member
thanks guys :D

yea rear discs are on the To Do list - will do the 262mm upgrade at the same time and upgrade the master cylinder to 1" at the same time.

i really like the lip, so far from what i'v seen im the only one in UK with it, everybody else seems to get EK9 style or Mugen style. the spoon replica to me seems a bit slicker and smoother curved :D

agains - thanks and keep eyes peeled for updates - will have some nice pics of amber foglights fitted at the weekend (hopefully) :D

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome bro, nice power plant under the hood too. The only things I would change is taking the mesh out of the bumper and tossing some yellow OEM fogs in there, and maybe switch out the green GT3's for a set of red or white GT3's. I think that would really make the car stand out.

E2-SAW

5+ Year Member
yellow oem fogs are on bumper, fitment to car on monday evening!

thought bout doin centres white but its kinda common over here the now :( reds been done tooooo much. quite fancy yellow mayb :L

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what can I say Mr saw..I took A LOT of photos of your baby at JAE this year........shame mine wasnt anywear near clean enough this time....maybe at japshow finale we should have a nice little clover green photoshoot?

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good. god. that's. clean. the only things i would change would be the spoiler [to a duckbill style] and lose the decals. well done. very.

E2-SAW

5+ Year Member
thanks again guys

heres a pic of my bumper with foglights in position - iv resprayed the bumper again afer picking up alot of stonechips on the road to/from JAE - protection tape will be going on for journey to japshow finale :D

fitting and wiring the bumper today!!

hey mate - defo sounds like a plan yea - any chance u could send the pics over or post up some links of it at all!?!? :D

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think some bronze rims would set that off.

I can tell you take good care of your paint, CGP is hard to keep looking clean.

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill host the pics when i get a chance.......I see youve comented on mione on csc :D