ClubCivic Hoodies, whould ya'll get one?

Would you buy a Clubcivic Hodie if we had them?

• Yeah I'd buy one!

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Nah I dont think I'd want one

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So here is a feeler for me making a batch of CC hoodies, the plan that i am thinking (based on popularity and how well they sell) if to offer them in black and white, both full zip and pull over, with the Clubcivic.com logo on the front, and the I <3 my civic going down the left arm. sizes will be according to what people need (obveiously)

so if you would buy one comment with the color and size youd be intrested in. and how much youd be willing to pay for a good, quality hoodie/hood-zip. cause if i make a batch i aint making no junk thats going to wear out after a few washes..

Now i know that the main comment is "well depending on cost, blah blah...." but im a broke ass too so i know that none of us wanna pay out the wha-zoo

let me know what yall think. thanks for reading.

Last edited:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought he had them in stock at one point. Years ago when the site was WAY more active.

I'm starting to become cheap, so depending on the price, I'd get one. :lol:

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that would be cool......but like john said it depends on the price.

JDM_COUPE94

i'd love to have a hoodie i had an idea to have a JDM hoodie collection just for the fun of it lol i already got a "VTEC DOHC" black hoodie, silver/metallic letters to start me off =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I partook in the fad years ago. Although Regis and I did wanna make :slapslap: shirts if a few of us went on the CC vacation that's been tossed around a bit.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah so far what im thinking design wise is to have the clubcivic.com logo in two locations

combinations im think are:

top edge of hood + down one sleeve (left or right?, thoughts)
across the front + down the sleeve (same as above?)
or
across the front + top edge of hood.

have also considered adding the " I <3 my civic" to a part of it instead of having just "clubcivic.com" twice

further thoughts?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I partook in the fad years ago. Although Regis and I did wanna make :slapslap: shirts if a few of us went on the CC vacation that's been tossed around a bit.

:slapslap: shirts? lol

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id like responses not based on price, cause the "well if its cheap enough id get one" kinda applys to every one.

also just a thought from looking at the source site... whould yall be more intrested in a pull over hoodie or a zip front hoodie?

emerican

Registered VIP
pull over is my favorite type of hoodie so if i was to get one it would need to be that kind, but if they are gonna be stocked in the store it would make more sense to have both sense people will have different tastes.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heading home from school, answer an dcomment more once home.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pull over is my favorite type of hoodie so if i was to get one it would need to be that kind, but if they are gonna be stocked in the store it would make more sense to have both sense people will have different tastes.
them being stocked in the store would depend on how well they sell, and also me getting permission from jayjay

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:slapslap: shirts? lol
A handful of us have been tossing around the idea of taking a 'CC Vacation' this summer. The closer ones on the forum mutually deciding on a place, paying own airfare, then splitting the cost overall however many ways.

Most of us need to pay off debts, save, and/or request time off though first. We were gonna have :slapslap: (gay) shirts made and have club civic on the front w/ our username on the back. It was a joke with us...weren't really gonna do it.

JDM_COUPE94

im into the pull-over hoodie's as for design i like the idea of having clubcivic.com + I <3 my civic, as far as placement im un-sure maybe a clubcivic.com front & back w/ l <3 my civic on a sleeve, or would it be a little much?

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Id get 1 for sure. That would be awesome if they could be made gen. specific but that seems lime it would be pretty $$

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

086head

Registered VIP
New member and this is my 1st thread to read through (tech 2n with the exception of the rules thread) and I love my little 93 coupe that I wouldnt mind owning a clubcivic hoody. Summer is rolling around and im in Al so I would def need to look into a clubcivic t-shirt for when I head to the drag strip >:] D16z6 SOHC v tech and I would like your guys help to make her drag worthy....and to advertize the website and my love for tuners lol

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Personally I think having anything down the sleeve looks :slapslap: But definitely needs to be pullover. Black is good, with just the red and white "clubcivic.com" logo centered in the front. Thats my input.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
New member and this is my 1st thread to read through (tech 2n with the exception of the rules thread) and I love my little 93 coupe that I wouldnt mind owning a clubcivic hoody. Summer is rolling around and im in Al so I would def need to look into a clubcivic t-shirt for when I head to the drag strip >:] D16z6 SOHC v tech and I would like your guys help to make her drag worthy....and to advertize the website and my love for tuners lol
1. Make an intro thread.
2. Its vtec not vtech. Learn that before you "go to the drag strip" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.