ClubCivic Hoodies, whould ya'll get one?

Would you buy a Clubcivic Hodie if we had them?

• Yeah I'd buy one!

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Nah I dont think I'd want one

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

086head

Registered VIP
1. Make an intro thread.
2. Its vtec not vtech. Learn that before you "go to the drag strip" lol.
Ya, ya been catching so much crap from my pontiac buddys about the vtec that they beat ''vtech'' into my head as a kiddys toy joke. ''go to the drag strip'' what else would you like me to call it? and intro thread here I come. Thanks for the sarcasm and the reminder of intro threads

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So far ive got the game plan of black/white in zip or pullover, with the clubcivic.com centered on the front with the i love my civic down the left sleeve..

further thoughts?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE ON FIRST POST ABOUT LAYOUT!

Id get 1 for sure. That would be awesome if they could be made gen. specific but that seems lime it would be pretty $$

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
id be willing to do that if i was able to find the little outline logo for each body style, but that would be the only way. an what i would do to make it GEN Specific would be like put that logo on the right corner of the front pocket, or the right side on the back. but im not sure how much more that would cost,

everything is still in planing at the moment, if i get enough feed back ill PM jayjay and see what he is okay with me doing.

thoughts?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I prefer zip-ups. My friend bought a hoodie off Ebay that says Sick, so the Si stands out. I thought that was a pretty cool idea, so maybe an idea like that.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I prefer zip ups but for a CC hoodie I think it should be pull over and definitely black with the logo centered on the front. As far as "I <3 my civic" I don't think it would go that well along the sleeve but thats just me. I would rock one =)

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I prefer zip-ups. My friend bought a hoodie off Ebay that says Sick, so the Si stands out. I thought that was a pretty cool idea, so maybe an idea like that.
but no everyone has an si, ill keep that idea in mind though incase i see another similar way to use that, thanks

S_Killa91

"Green Over Everything"
id like responses not based on price, cause the "well if its cheap enough id get one" kinda applys to every one.

also just a thought from looking at the source site... whould yall be more intrested in a pull over hoodie or a zip front hoodie?

Black pullover, large, cc.com across the front, if you put the I <3 my civic I'd prefer it on the right sleeve,
I'd pay no more than 25-30 bucks for it. Hope that gives you good feedback.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black pullover, large, cc.com across the front, if you put the I <3 my civic I'd prefer it on the right sleeve,
I'd pay no more than 25-30 bucks for it. Hope that gives you good feedback.

word, thanks for the simple feed back, just ganna ask though, why the right sleve over the left??

lol probably dumb, but the reason i was thinking of putting it on the left is i know plenty of pl drive with their left arm on the door or at widow view hight so that it would kinda show if people look over. dumb idea right?

S_Killa91

"Green Over Everything"
No probs man. But nah I dig Wat your sayin bout the left sleeve thing
It's jus that I skateboard and I'm regular (left side forward) so when I bail
My left side gets the abuse so I wouldn't wanna mess up the letters that's all.
If not on the sleeve tho i think maybe the back on the bottom would
Be a good spot too but that's just me.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No probs man. But nah I dig Wat your sayin bout the left sleeve thing
It's jus that I skateboard and I'm regular (left side forward) so when I bail
My left side gets the abuse so I wouldn't wanna mess up the letters that's all.
If not on the sleeve tho i think maybe the back on the bottom would
Be a good spot too but that's just me.
word i hear ya on the regular, i skate the same way, we'll see how it turns out, maybe ill be able to give people a choise depending on who and how/how many get made

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
last bump before bed to knock this thing to the top of the list.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Not a fan of the sleeve art. Maybe the I Heart civic on the back would be better? just my 2c..

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zip ups FTW, I hate pull overs, they always mess up my fro haha. Anyway I'm down to buy one most other suggestions are good. Where are you thinking about getting it made? If you go to zazzle.com you can design the sweaters for people to see and get some visual feedback. Though if you already have a place in mind it would be better to order there because zazzle sweaters can get pretty pricey.

You can start with something like this then just start customizing what it says etc.
http://www.zazzle.com/zip_hoodies_for_men_embroidered_shirt-231477065002975944

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The I heart my civic should go on the back, clubcivic on the front, sleeve would be good for custom user name maybe.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should probably get an okay from JayJay on this first, not sure if he would mind but it's kind of invading on his territory a little bit.

everything is still in planning at the moment, if i get enough feed back ill PM jayjay and see what he is okay with me doing.
nvm, somehow missed this post. ;)

If you end up doing this, let me know if you need help with graphics, file formats, etc. I do this on the regular.

Last edited:

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should probably get an okay from JayJay on this first, not sure if he would mind but it's kind of invading on his territory a little bit.

nvm, somehow missed this post. ;)

If you end up doing this, let me know if you need help with graphics, file formats, etc. I do this on the regular.

cool, thanks, im looking into what hoodies to use at the moment and im talking to a few local print shops in the area, i think the only things i would need would be the cc.com logo and the i heart my civic logo in what ever format they ask for so that they can do the sizing, i appreceiate it. and yeah like i said that you read erlier, if i get enough ppl that want them ill send jayjay a pm asking him how he'd feel about me selling them and then giving any profit to the site.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's clubcivic shirt already., grey and white. hoodie would be cool. wonder how many people would buy them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
once a design is figured out. you should just make a price for every size, and then let me know how much a medium costs and ill debate it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.