clubs meets in Az?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everyone seems to be sellin their whips. WTF? Nobody likes drivin their civs nemore? LMAO! J/P! I love drivin my civ. Every new part makes the drivin experience better.

400hp7genciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey homie its your boy G got your email on this site took me a couple days to find you but n e ways whats up with the scene out there im in so cal right now been here for a few months had a dude throw some new s**t in my ride and now im pushin 400 horses. you tryin to start a new club out there im down homie plan to be back out there in a few months when i get there i say we take over like we did in tx hit me back dawg let me know the details peace out homie

oh yeah TEAM KENETIC 4 LIFE
G $MONEY$

375hp2000ex

Put your seatbelt on!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heys whats up man? nice to see you finally checked your email, d**k. well cool, glad to hear from you. so your pushing 400hp? what the hell did you throw on, a rocket? im not worried ill still beat you. so when you coming out to az? i was thinking of starting another club, but i dont know. it wont be the same as kenetic. those cats were down! in a week or so i have to go back to tx for a month to take care of some buisness, but ill be back. hit me up on my cell, peace out dawg!

WILLIE WILL

400hp7genciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo yo willi i would hit you on the hip but i aint got your digitz no more throw them to me on my email and ill for sure hit you up you got any prospects for this new crew i'm sure we can find some on this site as far as my whip goes you'll never beat me but i had ol boy from az hoook me up with a homie in cali lets just say i got a swap and some forced induction and dyno'd at 396 smokin fools left and right thats why i plan on hittin up az in a few months it will be like old times right homie holla back

400hp7genciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we are long time friends we met way back when in tx and rolled in a club together then he hit up az and i went out to cali i havent talked to him in a while but hopefully i'll be out in az in a few months and we can run like we did in tx if you want to know more just ask

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
questions? ok, you guys know where I can get a good deal on a motor??? I am plannin on gettin a turbo setup from www.full-race.com after I get my swap and build it.

400hp7genciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my boy got his swap and work done at a shop out there i dont know where though there are tons of places in so cal it all depends on you all i did was shoped around and went the peeps that made me feel most comfortable what kind of motor you lookin for and do you plan on changin any of the internals if so ask around about used motors that have already been built to handle boost but like i said it all depends on what your lookin for

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
400hp7genciv said:
my boy got his swap and work done at a shop out there i dont know where though there are tons of places in so cal it all depends on you all i did was shoped around and went the peeps that made me feel most comfortable what kind of motor you lookin for and do you plan on changin any of the internals if so ask around about used motors that have already been built to handle boost but like i said it all depends on what your lookin for
u have hook ups? can u help me find some jdm black recaros?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went shopping around town for lights today, but every place was closed and I didn't even see Versus where it was before! What gives? Isn't it right off the 17 on Thomas still or did they move? Shiiiiiittttttt!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
went shopping around town for lights today, but every place was closed and I didn't even see Versus where it was before! What gives? Isn't it right off the 17 on Thomas still or did they move? Shiiiiiittttttt!
i haven't gone to Vesus in a while...but last time i went it was still there by I-17 and Thomas.. :???:

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there still there. i pass by it ever day pretty much.

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*sniffs* Still looking for a motor for mine. Cracked the block. *cries*

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Squintz said:
*sniffs* Still looking for a motor for mine. Cracked the block. *cries*
Threre's a guy on azht selling a compre b16a...turbotommy(mario)

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
i haven't gone to Vesus in a while...but last time i went it was still there by I-17 and Thomas.. :???:
yeah it is like north side of the street...... east of the 17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah I'm 20 stock civic for now and in the coming months a Turbo Mini-me.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna try and call import powerhouse tomorrow and get an estimate on a B18C1 install. I ordered my clear heads, and red/clear tails off e-bay yesterday. Gettin here this week sometime! Yipppeeee! See you guys at SCO NIGHTS! ;) www.firebirdraceway.com

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Their on the 19th according to SCO website. Hope to see everyone there. You gonna come this time Gio?? Mike, you gonna be able to keep that thing on the track? LOL!

Last edited: