CO671 1999 Civic Sedan

CO671

Registered VIP
Cats are the f***ing bomb! My fiance is super deathly allergic to them :cryingahugeriver: so i gave him to an old coworker

It used to be full of gay ass ricer hondas. I guess they couldn't hang with my hatch so they left :D
Awww both of them!? :(

lol. showing them up man! I'd be intimidated to drive by your hatch myself, especially when you turbo it

Well FINALLY got my front lip in, I just don't know how to mount it, so I mocked it up:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah It was a little depressing :( But shes worth it and I get to come over to see the monster whenever I get back so it isnt so bad.

Should be able to use 2 screws on the wheel well side of the bumper on both sides. Either have another person help you keep the lip in place or tape it up if you are doing it by your self.

CO671

Registered VIP
Yeah It was a little depressing :( But shes worth it and I get to come over to see the monster whenever I get back so it isnt so bad.

Should be able to use 2 screws on the wheel well side of the bumper on both sides. Either have another person help you keep the lip in place or tape it up if you are doing it by your self.
aha that's good then, although cats are such self-centered animals! Dogs will miss you :3

yeah I was going to, i even had a heat gun ready but I had to drop my brother to work and he had the drill in his house. I'm still waiting for him to get his turbo Impreza running so I don't have to keep dropping him, plus my CRV's going to be running tomorrow and the subaru is blocking it from leaving the house!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aha that's good then, although cats are such self-centered animals! Dogs will miss you :3

yeah I was going to, i even had a heat gun ready but I had to drop my brother to work and he had the drill in his house. I'm still waiting for him to get his turbo Impreza running so I don't have to keep dropping him, plus my CRV's going to be running tomorrow and the subaru is blocking it from leaving the house!
Most are lol My savannah cat wasnt. He acted like a dog, would follow me everywhere.
Shoulda made him late :twisted: Just push it out of the way with the CRV :cool:

CO671

Registered VIP
Most are lol My savannah cat wasnt. He acted like a dog, would follow me everywhere.
Shoulda made him late :twisted: Just push it out of the way with the CRV :cool:
aww well it was a kitten at the time right? I noticed the kittens love to hang out, but once they start going outside more and grow they just :( grow so fast aha

Nah, actually we work at the same place and it's only like 5 minutes away from our homes lol. ahhh NO! I wish! I wanna drive that subaru some time!

CO671

Registered VIP
My konigs got beat up (was bound to happen on low profile tires + budget wheels) so I went hunting for new wheels for a week and grabbed a set of SI's. Also, ran over my lip twice this week in front of my own driveway... I really need to re-level the gravel.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. My buddy has some on his ek hatch. He said $300 for them. They're so clean. No curb checks or anything. I might get a hatch tonight actually..

CO671

Registered VIP
Haha. My buddy has some on his ek hatch. He said $300 for them. They're so clean. No curb checks or anything. I might get a hatch tonight actually..
Damn, I paid $300 for my SI's (a bit rough, 2 missing centercaps, 1 had curb rash) then bought new tires on top of that.
6th gen!?

Well, I think my cat is clogged, I need to re-check my timing too. Having starter problems as well. i'm debating on just parting it out and then swapping it for an integra or 240.... really problematic right now and i'm losing interest.

CO671

Registered VIP
debating if I should fab up the armrest mount or not because it's in the way of the handbrake.

CO671

Registered VIP
Did a quick coat on the valve cover and heatshield. Once I get another can of spray paint i'll do the same to the intake piping hopefully.

and look what we have here

Threw almost all the cash I had into a new project and a donor car. It's a huge piece of s***, but i'll turn it around!

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the matte black. Did you scuff up the chrome looking trim around your windows or just straight up paint it.