COD: World at War...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is it just me or does COD 5 suck complete and utter balls when set next to COD: Modern Warfare? COD 5 sucks way worse online and there aren't as many things you can get weapon wise and it is easier to die online. It overall just sucks to me. I'm going back to playing 4. They shouldn't have brought the development team that made COD3 in to make COD5 because both of them suck d**k. I sure hope the team that made COD4 make another modern warfare game.
Basically the online sucks d**k, the campaign is okay, but that isn't what I play over and over.
Opinions?

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it just me or does COD 5 suck complete and utter balls when set next to COD: Modern Warfare? COD 5 sucks way worse online and there aren't as many things you can get weapon wise and it is easier to die online. It overall just sucks to me. I'm going back to playing 4. They shouldn't have brought the development team that made COD3 in to make COD5 because both of them suck d**k. I sure hope the team that made COD4 make another modern warfare game.
Basically the online sucks d**k, the campaign is okay, but that isn't what I play over and over.
Opinions?
I fully agree.I even preordered the game and was waiting for it to come out. The first thing I did when I got it was jump online and play against other people. It's just nothing compared to COD4. Disappointment. Different but not as good. It is alot easier to die online too. Some of the differences are coo I think. But there isn't enough of them to beat COD4

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sweet definetly not gonna buy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I mean
UAV-recon plane
air strike-artillery barrage
helicopter-dogs...WTF?

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i just rented it last nite not as good as cod4
the zombie thing is cool
campaign is pretty easy when you play coop

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Infinity Ward is coming back to make COD6.. so just wait for that and then you should be satisfied =)

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The nazi zombie thing is very cool, I like playing it with my brother.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeh I've heard the game sucks ass, but the Zombie mode you get when you beat the game is sick

vjf915-2

Banned
OP I totally agree, I beat the campaign once by myself, then once with a friend. Have to admit, playing co-op with a friend was bad ass. But then I went online and that totally sucked ass. I went back to playing COD4 within 5 online matches.

Nobody else mentioned this, I think that the storyline in COD4 was SOOOOO much better than COD5. There were just twists and turns that caught me off guard sometimes, like when the nuke just goes off and takes your helicopter down. Definately trading in COD5 soon, just not worth it.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stop sucking then lol

you just gotta get use to it i guess? :what:

once you get in the higher levels online and get more guns its a lot better.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
stop sucking then lol

you just gotta get use to it i guess? :what:

once you get in the higher levels online and get more guns its a lot better.
these games are too easy to be good at...playing games like halo 2 and 3 take a lot more skill then these one shot kill games.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ah.. but 1 shot kills such as headshots are much more realistic.

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I rented it and hated it at first but once you unlock better guns and s**t it gets more fun obviously. Graphics are no where near 4 and I'd still choose 4 over it any day but its a good change up.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I've hated it since i heard it was going to be a ww2 game

now that i've played it, i hate it even more

horribly shitty game imo, the ONLY thing worth a damn is the zombie mode... but that's no where near enough to make me play through that sorry excuse for a video game.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i knew it was going to suck from the previews a while ago because this other company besides infiniti ward made it

EF Honda EF

dude, i dont know why you guys all hate this game. i played cod4 in till world at war came out. this game is sick. its a lot like cod4 except a little simpler. the campaign is real easy on the first two settings but on harden and vetren are pretty tough. games sick imo. zombies is tight too

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
its a lot like cod4 except a little simpler.
they took every feature of COD4 that i liked, threw it out the window, and replaced it with pure and utter crap imo

horrible game.... i would be embarrasses to use it as a coaster

i hate everything about it... from the graphics, to the guns, to the entire premise and theme of the game...