COD: World at War...

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1st it is the best wwII game but i am tired of wwii so im over it. maps are way to big and dont flow at all. COD4 is the best game in my eyes to date. right now i just play GOW2 and COD4. pretty much dont play this game except when i can have 6 friends playing online... that is all.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. The game is pretty cool. I think the maps are a tad too big.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
vehicles are over powering, dogs are gay, you die easier, the levels are gay. I've gone back to 4. I hope that COD 6 is about some Red China/north Korea scenario. Believable, fun and lots of ways to be creative about it.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I beat campaign, I like how they tied it in with all the clips and s**t... But i played online for a couple days hoping that some bad ass gun gets unlocked but they haven't, I'm already bored of it, so i decided to go back to COD4

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You have to get used to it. I like it about the same as 4. I think the maps are waaay better than 4. People camp way to much in 4 which pissed me off to no end.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to get used to it. I like it about the same as 4. I think the maps are waaay better than 4. People camp way to much in 4 which pissed me off to no end.
Give it time when people are used to the maps... Camping will be back

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Give it time when people are used to the maps... Camping will be back
except this time they camp with tanks! i hate vehicles in games especially when you have to use 4 rockets and a tank grenade to kill one. lame as hell.