Coqui's EK Hatch 600+/JDM Build!!

Coqui

5+ Year Member
If its your car, why do you care if you might let somebody down with the build? As long as your happy with it, fck everyone else....
Truthfully i dont but i know im not gonna let anyone down for an example quitting on this build or buying cheap parts thats what i meant by not letting anyone down :D

Coqui

5+ Year Member
If its your car, why do you care if you might let somebody down with the build? As long as your happy with it, fck everyone else....
Truthfully i dont but i know im not gonna let anyone down for an example quitting on this build or buying cheap parts thats what i meant by not letting anyone down :D

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Happy thanks giving to you too

Glad you have a good mentality and wont cheap out your build.. wish more people would be like this !

If you dont mind sharing how much is the machine shop charging you? because I plan on buying a spare block and getting it bored/honed and all that good stuff for my 75.5 vitaras

Coqui

5+ Year Member
Happy thanks giving to you too

Glad you have a good mentality and wont cheap out your build.. wish more people would be like this !

If you dont mind sharing how much is the machine shop charging you? because I plan on buying a spare block and getting it bored/honed and all that good stuff for my 75.5 vitaras
Thanks man. Yeah i aint really trying to cheap out on my build trying to get it done right this one time around i wish their was more people like this also but it takes alot of money it all really comes down to having patience and saving up money for what u want n how far u wanna get with ur car. Well i paid $940 for everything and i mean everything u can think of bored/honed/o-ring/mico-polish crank/ u know all that good stuff :cool:. Without the o-ring i believe it would've came out to be somewhere in the 600's

Coqui

5+ Year Member
Woot Woot got this for christmas!! Skunk2 Cam Seal....I have some spoon parts on order as well so as soon as i get that ill post some pictures!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Keep up the great work; can't wait to see this finished!!!

Coqui

5+ Year Member
Just got this from the mail. Not much of an update but its something

Coqui

5+ Year Member
Finally got an update on my motor and here are the pictures enjoy! :corn: