Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice build up buddy
Keep it up

cruizer

5+ Year Member
can anyone recommend me some good headers for under $200....im looking at either OBX or Megan Racing

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad..

you say a header for $200? ill sell you my whole motor swap (d16y8 1.6l vtec motor) including a header AND the axels i had on there (one id just about brand new) for $650

so $650
1998 D16y8
both axels
95 Si tranny (exedy clutch)
DC header
AEM cam gear
Vortech Fuel Pressure Modifyer

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=20846&stc=1

a tune up wouldnt hurt... i wont lie i beat on the motor but as far as i can tell even when i pulled it.. it was still running fine..
i recently swaped and still have the Y8

Last edited:

cruizer

5+ Year Member
thanks for the offer but i just started college so money is a little tight and when i plan to do a swap i think im gonna do a LS/VTEC......right now im trying to make my motor sound a little better so thats why im just getting headers

cruizer

5+ Year Member
NEW s**t!!!!

and here it is installed

sexy aint it

stay tuned cause i got some new toys coming in;););)

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
coming along nicely, that strut bar wont fit with your stock intak manifold

cruizer

5+ Year Member
New Stuff
long story short, two of my coils came up missing from my car so i got NEW ones

All Done but i had to make some adjustments

For some reason i loved the way this pic came out

tell me what you guys think but fyi i dont wanna buy a camber kit yet and i know its desperate for some paint...lmao....in other words be nice MOFOS

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Paint the bumpers, skirts and fendors, but leave the moldings black. Add the front lip and get a set of H caps for the GSRs.

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[civic];2033219 said:
Nice. Paint the bumpers, skirts and fendors, but leave the moldings black. Add the front lip and get a set of H caps for the GSRs.
wow apparently he is building the car for u? anyway.. it looks good.. keep up the good work.. atleast your no cutting any corners or buying half assed parts.. cant wait to sell it when its done

cruizer

5+ Year Member
[civic];2033219 said:
thanks....what "H" caps would fit them?