I never had issues running BF2 at any settings I wanted with my X800 GTO

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never had issues running BF2 at any settings I wanted with my X800 GTO
i have an x800xl and ive only had problems with AA. other than that it runs mostly at above 50fps.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i usually use xfire to play so hit me up on there.... uname is pilotsnakeshit

i wont be able to play till my newegg order comes in though.

man all these people buyong computers now a days. i guess its a good time to buy them. prices must be at thier best? i dunno. i was suprised at what i got for 800 bux
Sounds good. Mine's "gijikataku". I'll add you.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you decide to switch to Vista? and why only 2 gigs memory?

overall, nice setup for sure!

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why did you decide to switch to Vista? and why only 2 gigs memory?

overall, nice setup for sure!
i swtiched to Vista because it will be the operating standard. I will have to transition eventually.. Might as well start getting used to the OS.
DX10
Home needs of the PC do not warrant staying with XP.

only 2 gigs.. cuz i know 4 is overkill.
If mem becomes a bottleneck, I will add accordingly.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh no COD4 on a badass computer>all other systems. believe me.
agreed... you get two people who is used to both the pc version and the xbox version.... guaruntee the guy on the pc is betterthan the dude on xbox.....remember this.... you have to pay for xbox live on top of your internet connection.. pc is free.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice setup there, i personally, am not fond of intel, but thats just me. great build though.

if anyone plays cs hit me up

cs 1.6 & cs source

toneekay

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
agreed... you get two people who is used to both the pc version and the xbox version.... guaruntee the guy on the pc is betterthan the dude on xbox.....remember this.... you have to pay for xbox live on top of your internet connection.. pc is free.
exactly

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the guys on any pc game spend on average 4 hours a day playing. wow heads have gone days..... days without stopping. i once played in the same server of bf2 for 14 hours straight. before i got into gaming i had perfect eyesight. now.. i can barely read the screen from 2 arms length away..... i cant see the score on a tv for a football game. computers f**k your eyes up

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, try playing in a league with your own clan and having to practice 8-10hrs a day. O_O

my glasses are soooooo thick, makes me look like im about to go scuba diving :shock:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the feel of being inches from the screen. and the static on my face.... lol

literally. when im in game mode. im less than a foot away from the screen... makes me fell more in the game

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a 24'' monitor and sit about 1-2 feet away.. -___-

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i swtiched to Vista because it will be the operating standard. I will have to transition eventually.. Might as well start getting used to the OS.
DX10
Home needs of the PC do not warrant staying with XP.

only 2 gigs.. cuz i know 4 is overkill.
If mem becomes a bottleneck, I will add accordingly.
I wouldn't count on Vista being the operating standard. 7 is already rumored to be slated for '09, and Vista is still very heavily resisted in the corporate setting.
Obviously your choice, I just wouldn't get it based on the assumption that it's going to be the standard. Even if it does manage to do so, I still wouldn't use it, personally.
I've already helped "down" convert two of my friends' PC's back to XP because they couldn't stand it, as well.

As for DX10, I already have that working in Crysis and I run XP. =)

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't count on Vista being the operating standard. 7 is already rumored to be slated for '09, and Vista is still very heavily resisted in the corporate setting.
Obviously your choice, I just wouldn't get it based on the assumption that it's going to be the standard. Even if it does manage to do so, I still wouldn't use it, personally.
I've already helped "down" convert two of my friends' PC's back to XP because they couldn't stand it, as well.

As for DX10, I already have that working in Crysis and I run XP. =)
name 1 MAJOR revamp OS microsoft's released in the last 15 years that didn't become consumer standard.
don't worry. i'll wait.

Corp setting is completely different category in all regards. I won't even attempt to try and talk through coporate policy in converting to new OS's across major enterprise.

BTW i was 3.11 for life back in 94.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
now we know why your sn is old man -__-