CScivic22 Build Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this place is better than most. if u know ur s**t and play by the rules u will be respected and be fine..

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
ill make this easy, ill change my sig to have my gf in it instead of a shift knob haha i not here to fight over stupid s**t i here to talk about cars and help and be helped as i stated before.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
well have a quick update. i have been trying to sell my old car to pay for some of a loan i have out but its just not happening and i think it didnt happen for a reason. i am keeping my old car. its a 95 dx coupe. but i looking at it as a beater, build haha. if that makes sense. i am also looking at it as having the best of both worlds. a car from the 5th gen and a car from the 6th gen. its awesome! but here are a few pics of how it is now. side will be painted soon, need to get a new headlight assembly, new bumper and hood. all soon to come. hopefully! also need a stock exhaust.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
not many updates havent really had time to do anything, so far replaced the oil pan with an oem oil pan cuz previous owner stripped the threads beyond any fixing. also sold the EG coupe.