D16y7 not idling after warm

bobby lee

So any 92-95 civic with a d16 with or without vtec rite? And I will ask if they have any already pulled

bobby lee

Wats the best ecu to run the d16y7 head I have one in the back of my shop.. that will hook up to the odb1 connectors that I have

bobby lee

Alrite buddy I sure appreciate it gonna see if I can make a couple of these changes to the z6 and see if it fixes anything

bobby lee

No p28 ecu around me did buy a b18b for 100 dollars.. went and bought a head gasket gonna install the y7 head but I'm not sure the intake is from a y7 it looks different I'll post a pic in a few minutes

bobby lee

Yea knew that buddy.. just had it sitting in his shop and couldn't get rig of it said he wanted it gone.. its a block head intake and distributor has a packing slip from tiger direct imports says 52000 miles.. but with the d16y7 I'm putting the I'm putting the original head back on and gonna see where were at but the intake is not the orig

Otto85

My bad your post came off like you where gonna try to put the d series head on a b series block

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

bobby lee

Yes it's very Frankensteined.. rite now I have put the y7 head back on the y7 block and a p32 intake manifold which I believe is the z6.. I'm wonderin if I need to redo the 2 connectors to a single 9 pin connector?? And yea that looks like the distributor wiring rite now

bobby lee

Yea I found a distributor at pick n pull out of a 98 civic dx same motor as mine so I grabbed that and was gonna repin the connector on the distributor