Daddy's Civic

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lucky! it varies here. some check some dont. my uncle does my inspection though so im good. and the magnaflow flows enough that its basically a test pipe. its already rediculously loud

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
how do u like the magnaflow exhaust? i was considering buying it but i dont know anyone personally who has it on their car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i only have the cat. i have a brospeed header to magnaflow cat to custom stainless steel back exhaust with dc sport muffler

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
Tonight a lingering problem stuck its ugly head out tonight. The ECU fuse blew out for the 3 rd since ive owned this car. its been about a month since this last happened. i dont know whats causing this. seems to happen when the car is in low gear, and high revs. i started a thread so if your a wiring guru, please chime in.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=196200

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well with the higher revs, your alternator puts out more amps to charge the sytem. if you look, you may notice your gauge cluster get brighter. maybe run a bigger fuse?

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i put a 20watt fuse in there. i blew a 20 the 2nd time this occured. whats the highest wattage fuse i could put in that fuse slot? cus 15 and 20 aint cutting it. could it be that since the C5 is a higher revving engine that the ECU fuse needs to be higher wattage?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lolwut? I think being grounded is pretty important.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that would help probably. i mount mine on the back of the motor to try and hide the wires

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
its very obvious that the swap was done BAD. grrr pisses me off when people cut corners.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. like skipping a grounding wire, you gotta be retarded

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
had a buddy come ovr and check all the wiring. its done bad but for the most part it functions. no cuts or anything touching metal. so now we gonna check the ECU, injectors and possibly the car alarm

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
found yet another exhaust leak. from what it looks like, an exhaust hanger was removed and made a 1 inch diameter hole in the exhaust. temporary fix is exhaust tape. that will have to hold til i get a new cat back. sounds quieter and no more fumes in the cabin. also, since i installed a BWR adjustable test pipe, i sealed the creases to make sure no exhaust fumes come out. sounds so nice now :-) the new headers are tits too. PICS SOON!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. With all your problems, it still runs better than mine.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. With all your problems, it still runs better than mine.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol you just have a handful of problems. that guy definately lied to you if he said this car was in good shape

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that seems like a possible goal. may is pretty far, but then again, things catch up quick