Daddy's Civic

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I probably will. I get paid on Friday, so I'll probably drop by home depot and grab some pvc. Where can you get that drill bit? I don't have one.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want a suction cup mount for my car, but no way in hell illl put my camera out there. need to get a cheap one.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
Yeah, I probably will. I get paid on Friday, so I'll probably drop by home depot and grab some pvc. Where can you get that drill bit? I don't have one.
you can pick that drill bit at home depot also. u dont need a big one. i did see a set of the drill bits at harbor freight and the price was cheaper then at home depot. check the thread fo the exact name of the bit cus right now i cant remember the name lol.

i want a suction cup mount for my car, but no way in hell illl put my camera out there. need to get a cheap one.
where would u set up the suction up? on the windshield?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a lot of rolling shots are done with these, the ones that are real low. They just use kinda like a v shaped frame and it suctions to your car. that way you dont have to bend out of the car to get a shot. i see them a lot in VW videos and videos about stanced cars

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna make one to put in the bumper grill. That'd be sick. Except if I hit a puddle. Then I'd cry. $270 Flip Mino out the window.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol exactly why im not doin suction cup. Not risking my Nikon for that

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just realized, I don't have those types of headrests. My seats have one leg and it's like the size of my phone.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
last week and a half were hell but it all paid off when i went to this HUGE meet in Tucson,AZ. I went to the AZHT 2nd annual Mount Lemmon Run. So lots of wrenching, cutting, researching, and a trip to the junkyard. Got a couple of connectors to fix the crank sensor wire that got snagged up in the alternator belt. Spliced the wire with 16 gauge wires, 2 connectors, GOOD TO GO! that issue is done and in the past. my car is running friggin beautifully. also got some 10mm spark plug wires, NGK v-power spark plugs, OEM cap and rotor. also got brand new front mud flaps. they look so sweet! oh yea..like my new radiator reservoir? lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish HT would do a meet closer to me, they always seem to have large turn outs. and Eibach meets

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i had seen AZHT and i though it meant arizona honda tech lol

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
guess what? im SELLING my civic. tomorrow some guy from tucson is coming to pick it up. after that im going to pick up my new set of wheels. i needed a change. ive been doing hondas for 6 years. ill post what im getting tomorrow...hopefully the guy buying my car doesnt flake out.

but before i let it go, i changed the oill one last time and changed the tranny oil. f**k what anyone says about honda MTF. that s**t is GOOD! the shifts are sooooo much more smoother now. also feels like it pulls just alil harder. im gonna miss my civic. i busted my ass to get it to look, run and ride well. i think the next owner is gonna be very pleased with it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sad news, but can we get a hint at the new car?