Das DB8 daily build

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alrighty, figured since I've been ordering parts for this thing already I'll start a build. I traded my old civic for this thing, got a damn good deal. It need some work, but I plan on doing it ;)

Info:
'95 GSR
170K on chassis, about 5-10K on rebuilt GSR motor
Black leather interior already swapped in
New black paint

Here's some pics!

I did a few things since I got it. It was covered in stickers, so I removed them all. The neon zipties were replaced for black ones (till I can get it fixed), and I traded the wheels for some white slips. Yes, those are Evo stickers haha. I'm not one to rock fakes with stickers, but whatever. I'll be getting new wheels again soon!

How the car sits now:

Plans are fairly simple. I'll be getting tint, fixing the front end, ITR interior goodies, new exhaust, etc. Just small stuff, and maybe a JDM front in the future, but I'm digging the 98-01 front it has!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stick with the usdm front :thumbs up

Looks like a nice daily! Wtf happened to the fender?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man!
Previous owner was trying to play with the drifters and hit the side of a mountain haha.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good but can't wait to see what you do to it!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Man, thats the sickest 4-doors ive seen in a while! Fender and all! One guy in my city had a silver one like this, except it was total sleeper and had a Turbo'd LS/V!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot guys! Did my first real mod to the car, new tint! I can't stand the fishbowl look lol.

Bought some lug nuts and mud flaps. Not sure whats next though! Oh I also got it tuned back on 91 (was on E85) which was completely stupid. Gas mileage was terrible, and not to mention its a stock B18C! No need for E85 there lol. I'm making a bunch more power, changed the vtec crossover etc and now I'm getting much better gas mileage too =)

emerican

Registered VIP
looks good man im liking it and your plans defintly tuned in for updates on this
.id keep the front it has though personally.
plans for the motor?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
E85 on stock internals? Wtf? Y?

Lookin good greyson :thumbs up

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Probably because its cheaper than regular gas and people think they are saving money by using it lol and i like the teg, what does the exhaust look like?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man im liking it and your plans defintly tuned in for updates on this
.id keep the front it has though personally.
plans for the motor?
Thanks! I love the front on it, but later on I may change it up. All depends on how long I have the car for ;)
Motor is going to stay simple. I'll get a different intake, RMF header, probably a WSII exhaust or something. Keep it stock and reliable.

E85 on stock internals? Wtf? Y?

Lookin good greyson :thumbs up
Thats what I'm sayin! I had to fill up 3 times in a week and a half because of how much I drive. It was retarded.

Thanks man!

Probably because its cheaper than regular gas and people think they are saving money by using it lol and i like the teg, what does the exhaust look like?
s**t, back when it use to be like 1$ a gallon, then you may have been saving. But because it's almost the same price...f**k that! haha. The exhaust on it now is a straight pipe with a resonator. It's pretty gay :l

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, another teg member. I'm loving the DB. Looks good with the slips. I kinda wanna get those for my teg.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. :thumbup:

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
always wanted a db8 cant wait to see what u end up doing to it

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the kind words guys!
Well finally got some stuff in. Blackworks lug nuts and OEM mud guards

Sorry about the crappy pics lol

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two more pics I came across today. Not much going on with this car right now, just saving up for a few small things here and there. Inner tie rods, shift linkage replacement parts and stuff are on their way.