5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! The s**t ton of brake dust gave it that effect, haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much of an update, but I wanted to redo the valve cover for awhile now. Finally got some NBP paint, so I took a shot at it! I still gotta finish it and polish up the letters though.

Out of the light, basic black =)

In the sunlight....dat pearl

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
love what you did with it so far keep it up

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great looking sedan.
Integra sedans seem to be somewhat of a rarity, at least around my area, yet alone a real deal GSR sedan.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love what you did with it so far keep it up
Thanks man!

Great looking sedan.
Integra sedans seem to be somewhat of a rarity, at least around my area, yet alone a real deal GSR sedan.
Thanks! Yeah same in my part of town. They're nowhere to be found, but when they are they're DB7's. My friends been looking to get one ever since I got mine, and he hasn't found a single real GSR sedan for sale yet.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anotehr small update. Got my new Q-clips in for the Yakima rack so I can finally get it on my Integra. I can finally go riding again! wooh

I also ordered an OEM DB8 ITR rear spoiler and OEM DB8 window visors. But unfortunately I found out I can't use the roof rack with the visors...so not sure what I'm going to do about that one.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not using the roof rack for visual aspects lol, I only use it when I go riding.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gorgeous!

U still hangin in there with those fires?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man!

Nothing really new, I did get a full A/C system for the car, polished rear lower control arms, oem FD2 shift knob, half size aluminum radiator, and new front upper control arms, tie rods and ball joints. Will be installing all that soon!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two small updates..
Got new rear lower control arms to go with the Beaks bar:

New OEM upper control arms, lower ball joins, inner and outer tie rods. Didn't get any installed pics cause it's all stock :P

I did however get to finally clean the interior, first time since getting stuck in traffic mid-fire s**t. The car smelled like a campsite for days, very dusty and ashy. Every time I turned on the air it would blow ash in my face :l

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and figured I'd share these. Unfortunately these are the only pics I actually got, wish I got more, it was just a bit scary! All pics taken by my sweet iphone.

So here was the fire before it went over the ridge the day before. This is the view up the street from my work:

And here's the next day after it blew over the ridge and into Colorado Springs. This is the view from my work:

So me being dumb, I drove up towards it. Really wanted to see it close up, which got me f***ed because of the evacuation so I got stuck with thousands of other people trying to leave the neighborhood, but here's what I saw:

The sun:

On Cintennial by my dads neighborhood:

Was so dark! And it was midday, s*** was crazy.

I turned around before I got too far, got stuck in traffic..

And there's part of this fire slowly making its way toward me..

Basically by the time I moved a block forward, that brush fire was at the curbside. My windows were up, no a/c, and it was hot as s***. I didn't get any more pics though, was freaking out too much. haha.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow dude that is scary. I remember one time, I was in California for vacation and we had to drive past a forest fire, much like those pics. It was weird how dark it was.

Anyway, car's looking great.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya that shits nuts. The fire that was near me this year didnt get any houses, but it was still crazy.

There have been quite a few in the last ten years or so that were relatively close to me.

Its too bad, but nature is a mother fùcker!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welllllll, this car is gone now o_O

I'm a bastard I know, haha. But I traded it for two cars actually.

I got a bone stock EG CX Phantom Grey as a daily, even has AC. And a red EK hatch with a fully built B16 and Precision turbo setup. It's all in pieces, but I like to put in some work!

I'll make a thread for the EK soon, but here's a small teaser.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!