Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea thanks it really effected the ground nicely lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
was that flywheel salvageable? have u tried to get it resurfaced yet?

EDIT: the spark plug wires looked better in the before pic....

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea that plce is tight is that where you got the crank pulley done at also did you put any thing in the oil pump when you put it in like potroleum jelly or assembly lube or something

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
regular assembly lube in the oil pump. yea, they did the crank pulley.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh cause i took off the valve cover and saw some white stuff on the top of the cam caps i wasnt sure what it was

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah theres a place i know that makes custom ones but alot of vw drivers get pissed at it its hilarious:lol:
i wanna get a piss on prius sticker ... i hate those cars they act like 50 mpg is some sort of major accomplishment when an 84 crx hf gets that much and same with 92 geo metro fx's

EF Honda EF

i wanna get a piss on prius sticker ... i hate those cars they act like 50 mpg is some sort of major accomplishment when an 84 crx hf gets that much and same with 92 geo metro fx's
On a good tank my delsol got real close to 40mpg and gets an average of 35 which is close enough to 50 for a 4000 dollar car that looks way better than a prius.

Ryan you need to get some pics up of your swap. CHOP CHOP

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too bad for cell pics. are those the pics you were taking as i was driving away from your house?
heres my crappy cell pic of my car, wish it was with a nice camera, i like the picture.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the weather in those pictures makes me sad. get that exhaust finished? also, next nice day we have, if you'd like get with steve and i'll take some pics with my camera....i enjoy doing that.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i want some nice pics, as for the exhaust i'm going to get some thing made at like MD muffler like monday, im just going to hang the exhaust there except for the test pipe and see if they can make a test pipe or something