de-riceage complete lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
are u only rocking 3 lugnuts for less weight?

that's brilliant! :!:

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yea i can feel the difference since i took one of them off its sooo fast now and it improved my steering :lol: na the b***h is stripped i guess its time to invest in some extended studs

coricivic

EF-Jordan
5+ Year Member
wow dude. props on saving that car. it was hideous before. car looks great now especially with the new swap. whered you relocate the fuse box to? under the dash?

EF Honda EF

i love those wheels and that color. They look really good on your car. Now all you need is a new caliper so when you hit the brakes the caliper stops hitting the wheel and sparking

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha wtf it doesnt spark not that i know of and the calipers good it just needs a bolt

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i love those wheels and that color. They look really good on your car. Now all you need is a new caliper so when you hit the brakes the caliper stops hitting the wheel and sparking
just weld that puppy on there.

BTW scott. EF+DA > EK+DC > EG

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only time ive heard of peoples wheels hittin the caliper when they hit the brakes is when people put civic hx wheels on 3g integras or newer civic si's

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well one of my bolts keeps coming out of my caliper so when i hit the brakes it shakes

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no way in hell is an EG greater then a DA. not in any way at all! pull yourself together, steve!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats just my opinoin, i would rather have a da for a DD but i prefer an eg for a project/swap car