debadge failed

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow you shouldn't even be driving than sell your car right now and get a bike or invest in some bus token's.

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pween'd haxor style hahaha

j/k man that sucks

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is it really necessary to use goo gone?
If you want to remove the rest of the adhesive without doing damage to the paint, you'll want to use an adhesive remover.

ak_thrylls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
humm, i just used a hairdryer then peeled the emblems off with my bare fingers!! then wiped it down with goo gone stuff.

i accidentally debadged my del sol the other day when powerwashing it. the cheap EG "sticker" badges flew right off when i hit them with the nozzle. hows that for a quick debadging!

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alcohol, rag, and elbow greese. works great!!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My EH2 came used without the front badge, smashed/snapped off.....:roll:

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah man who cares idk why he complained it was debaged thats what he wanted. and he even got to keep the privalige of the ex without the badge :D

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had a look at the rear one on mine, the honda emblem could be just "pulled" straight off because the emblem itself has pins.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had a look at the rear one on mine, the honda emblem could be just "pulled" straight off because the emblem itself has pins.
I believe there is also adhesive. The holes could cause a leak and aren't really great looking though.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I believe there is also adhesive. The holes could cause a leak and aren't really great looking though.
I'm going to fill it, sand it then paint it white =)

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used a flathead screwdriver and just did it carefully and worked just fine i will have to do again soon for paint my hood again...