hella

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks guys!!! im putting the door panels back in tomorrow morning :D

The panels look awesome man.
What are you getting this weekend?
a X bar and some other goodies...ill wait for a photoshoot with my car to reveal anything else :cool:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i just put the door panels back in...OMG

pics are up!

jon julian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awsome man,,,cant wait to see it in person...looks official in the pics:word:

bump for local broski.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know you probably don't want to hear this but that stuff will eventually flake no matter how well you think you prepped. It's too bad b/c the black looks good but at the end of the day it's still pretty much paint. Also, what are you going to do about the grey switches? Leave them gray?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
updates coming soon...just have been busy the last few days..

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dashboard

i want to know how you took off the dashboard?? if you can, can you show me where all the clips or screws are at? thanx let me know asap cuz im going to do the samething in a few days.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh well in that case...you have to take the glove box, and all the other panels off under the actual dash...youll see a bunch of gold colored screws that are holding the plastic dash to the metal frame...i can tell you where they are exactly but get under there and youll find them, i know theres 2 on each side once you take off the side covers near the doors. and one big one on the top of the dash in the middle near the wipers. then theres some where the cluster is, and the rest are around the radio area, oh and a few that hold the airbag in place. there, i did my best

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well in that case...you have to take the glove box, and all the other panels off under the actual dash...youll see a bunch of gold colored screws that are holding the plastic dash to the metal frame...i can tell you where they are exactly but get under there and youll find them, i know theres 2 on each side once you take off the side covers near the doors. and one big one on the top of the dash in the middle near the wipers. then theres some where the cluster is, and the rest are around the radio area, oh and a few that hold the airbag in place. there, i did my best
thanx alot man. you been real helpful. Did you finish the car yet. post some new pic of the interior