DIY #2: black interior

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its been going slow with christmas and the new year just passing, ive been working like the last week straight...so i havent had too much time, but im gonna try to finish some small stuff tomorrow. and im gonna have to order another can to finish the 2 rear panels...

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its been going slow with christmas and the new year just passing, ive been working like the last week straight...so i havent had too much time, but im gonna try to finish some small stuff tomorrow. and im gonna have to order another can to finish the 2 rear panels...
well g/l on the finish and hope to see out come.

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
g/l and i would like to see the out come when you done.

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
im bumping this s**t cuz ive been searching everywhere for an eg6 rear seat conversion and all they have is grey....guess what im doing hehehehe ur s**t is outstanding looking...hows everything holding peeling wise?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man keep us posted on the project

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha! well i kinda forgot about this thread, BUT. its been done for a while. and it looks the same as it did when i put it back in...no cracks or peeling or anything. so far so good broski.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks man...ek9 recaros. just got them cleaned like 2 weeks ago...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
since the thread has been revived....i just put up an updated pic!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup: that black head liner will make your day man! good job, what did you replace the slips with?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great! wish i had the resources and balls to do it too haha.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the interior pieces look real nice in black... but the red carpet if you still have it... no bueno... and the red seats i dont like either. but its your car :D

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks dope, but how does it smell?
seriously? it doesnt smell like anything....its been over a month since i did everything

the interior pieces look real nice in black... but the red carpet if you still have it... no bueno... and the red seats i dont like either. but its your car :D
sarcasm? the seats and carpet are out of an EK9...

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It may not smell now but wait till the dead of summer when it gets over 100+ degrees inside the car. Then tell us how high you get from fumes. That is if you can remember your password here. :lol:

speedyC'dan

5+ Year Member
thanks you for painting everything and not just your air conditionong vents and your glove copartment haha, it looks good man i wish i had the time.