Do u like htis civc?

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, ive been lookin to buy a 6th gen civic for a while and saw this 1 on craigslist, i was wondering if you guys like it, i do, i havent seen it in person but i will be soon

it will be sold with blue wheels, nowi know the hood looks f**ked up, im gonna see whats up with it, but other than that...
PARTS LIST
gsr block is SLEEVED work done by alamo
type r internals comp for every cyclinder is 300

gsr head ported polish 3angle valve job
supertech valves
supertech springs an retainers
skunk2 pro 2 cams

tranny is a jdm gsr with lsd

skunk2 intake mani
skunk2 throttle body
skunk2 spark plug cover
skunk2 comp fuel rail
ngk spark plug wires
OEM FOG LIGHTS with switch
typer lip
rota circut 8
apexi full catback 2.5
10k hids
the car HAS AC AN PS

got tuned on S200
225 whp

sounds pretty good, hes askin 5000, but i should be able to get to at least 4500
Thanks for ur opinions!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics would help, and buying someone elses lame ass project car ussually turns out bad

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the pics are up.... theres 2..
and i dont have time to have my own project, and he had all work done by a shop so not technically a project

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the pics are up.... theres 2..
and i dont have time to have my own project, and he had all work done by a shop so not technically a project
still a project, and who knows who really did the work, anyone can say a shop did it on craigslist, id ask for paperwork, and take someone who mechanically legit, and let them look at it and drive it

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still a project, and who knows who really did the work, anyone can say a shop did it on craigslist, id ask for paperwork, and take someone who mechanically legit, and let them look at it and drive it
no s**t?
my dads a mechanic and im not retarded, im not gonna buy a car w/o inspecting it....

and i uploaded pics frum email, that y? ill host em on pb

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
Yea and craigslist is sketch i think, i mean theres hella good deals but who knows what ur really getting!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no s**t?
my dads a mechanic and im not retarded, im not gonna buy a car w/o inspecting it....

and i uploaded pics frum email, that y? ill host em on pb
no need to be a f**king d**k kid, im just trying to help you out here.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like its been wrecked, the front end is f**ked up,

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no need to be a f**king d**k kid, im just trying to help you out here.
sorry im just askin your guys opinion on if the cars worth it, im gonna take measures to insure im not getting riped the fuk off, its gonna b my first car, and i want it to last.

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
like u said the hood looks messed up and so does the front bumper, its ur car man, and if ur pops is a mechanic shouldnt be hard to fix, def. something to learn on!

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like its been wrecked, the front end is f**ked up,
thats what i thought but the bumper doesnt look off. i asked him for more pics so well see
idk, if its minor wrek i wouldnt mind casue i would get a 2000 bumper any way. but id rather have a clean car with clean upgrades that will last.
plus i could proly get it cheaper. my dad knows ever car scam in the book and can tell whats messed up on a car easily.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats what i thought but the bumper doesnt look off. i asked him for more pics so well see
idk, if its minor wrek i wouldnt mind casue i would get a 2000 bumper any way. but id rather have a clean car with clean upgrades that will last.
the hood is in line right, its the bumper that looks pushed down, id spend 20 bucks and get a carfax

nofear791

5+ Year Member
id spend 4500 bucks on a bone stock and straight eg before spending it on modded and tweaked ek. definently figure out what happened to the front end man.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
craigslist or not, your always taking a risk when you buy a used car. its a good looking car (other than that messed up front end). if you like it then buy it

ExpeditionDan

5+ Year Member
I think the hood AND the bumper are screwed up. If you look, the first picture shows the hood raised near the windshield, and in the second it's down lower than it should. The bumper is obviously sagging too. I bet that car ate some car-ass at some point, or a wall.