5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
total length of e ang G combined is 36 1/8 inches
same as F and H
A is 20 1/2 inches
C is the same as A
D is 25 5/8 inches
B is 34 1/4 inches

the things on the bends of each point that hold it up...i guess you would call them bolt hols.. they are 2 inches tall. the entire thing is set to where the mounting holes are taller than the brace. ill get pics up in a few hours. this laptop im on doesnt support the camera.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you so much man i appreciate you goign out of your way for me

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
I was fortunite to have my car on a lift. I used trans support stands to support the sub-frame. (see pict) You'll need all four bolts out, witch means you'll need to support the frame properly, and securly. If you dont actuialy remove the frame, just the bolts, you should be fine. Providing you supprot the frame to the unibody.

The sub-frame is #1 You should take a look under your car before you start to build. Keeping in mind access to your oil filter, and drain plug, amongst other things.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so pretty much i should jack up my car
put it on jack stands at the lift points
then put jack stands under the huge sub frame (im guessing i should put one jack stand in between those #4 bolts as well as one on the other side, do you think this will work)

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i dont think i can get that oval tubign that the regular brace is made out of but i know i can get round tubing. so for the brace im going with and overall diameter of 1" with a wall thickness of .125" which is like 3.14 mm

as for the mounts im goign to have to measure the OD of a 19mm socket and base off that.

thanks for those who helped ill keep you guys up to date on how this turns out shoudlnt be that hard

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
Yeah I belive jack stands will work. I just wouldn't let it move too far from it's origional position. One inch tubing should do just fine, thats some pretty heavy-duty stuff. I like! Aside from being a bit heavy, it'll be fine. You'd better get some pict up when you complete it. :thumbs up

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i will i just gotta measure for the mounts when i get home then i will have one of my guys hook me up with some metal and to the welder we go! .125 is a little overkill i think i could get away with .095 but bigger is better haha

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if it gets in the way of oil drain plug, no one wants to hear about it lol

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it wont hahah i was lookign at everythign today and witht he locataions of the bolts its impossible for it to get int he way of the oil drain plug

BUT i can make u one that does get int he way you want that?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Make sure it also blocks me from doing any kind of maintanance on the engine. make it go AROUND THE ENGINE if you can or by the door so i have to get through the window.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah i have a better idea, bring your car over and ill weld all the doors shut haha and il weld the oil plug and the radiator plug and also the diff case plug on making sure your car is a maintenance nightmare haha

and for like 10 more dollars ah f**k it ill wont charge you to weld your hood shut too! hahaha jk man