DONT MAKE FUN!!!!! in progress

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WHAT??!! i live here and havnt seen s**t! i'm not around campus alot. There's one slammed crx..a black lude with black wheels..a blue em1 with si's..and a few others that i can't think of right now.

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I shoulda taken a pic of it I never had my camera on campus.. he may be from chicago tho but it was a hot. it was white the only thing i didnt like about it was it had the side mouldings shaved.. i dont like that look looks to wierd the rear and front bumper then look goofy IMO. But it was white and had CTR headlights and CTR wheels Im guessing he had a swap. had the JDM fender signals, Red clear taillights. CRT seats and wheel. it was def a CTR clone. only thing not making it a CTR was it being LHD

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I shoulda taken a pic of it I never had my camera on campus.. he may be from chicago tho but it was a hot. it was white the only thing i didnt like about it was it had the side mouldings shaved.. i dont like that look looks to wierd the rear and front bumper then look goofy IMO. But it was white and had CTR headlights and CTR wheels Im guessing he had a swap. had the JDM fender signals, Red clear taillights. CRT seats and wheel. it was def a CTR clone. only thing not making it a CTR was it being LHD
i've never ever seen it

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That's not something I see everyday... sick car bro!

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update

One wheel is sanded and i may end up clear coating it and letting the beauty of the aluminum show.

Then next is to build an Air splitter for this Acrua 1.6 EL Climate control. The plugs plug right in tho! but the civic air system is only one big peice where the EL has a y splitter on it to go around the clock and hazard switch. then i can put it in the car.. as soon as i get that done ill post more pics

micha

5+ Year Member
nice a work in progress what color you going with mines still a work in progress too

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is Black but the wheels im going to keep the bare aluminium and paint a couple coats of clear on it. Check out the rest of the thread for finished paint pictures

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did some messing around with some settings on photoshop and came out with this.. In this the wheels dont look as bad.. STill bad but the rest of the car takes the attention away.

To bad it was dirty when i took the pic.. I will take more when i get it back from the mechanics shop and wax and wash her up cuz she is a dirty girl.

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update

Got my car back from the shop with a fresh rebuild mainly i did not have the time nor space to do it in do ti it being winter but i thought id give some updates for those few followers. Got the SI wheels on and got my EL climate control in.
Also got my self a brand new D-SLR camera a Nikon D90.. LOVE IT!

And the Acura 1.6 EL Climate control Had to do some re pinning and some wiering but she works wonderfully.
Still need to hook up the deck but i will when i get time and its not so damn cold out

(the hole is where the Hazard switch is i was wireing it when i took the picture so it was out but its square like an EG's)

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ey welcome and i hope to see your car progress in the near future.

Bliss88

turbo? I agree, everyone has to go through this stage before the goods are glowing- otherwise where's the fun??? :-) Best of luck!!

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love the front end conversion. car is coming along nice :thumbs up

Splat

5+ Year Member
Seen one of these EL's in canada, nice to see someone putting together one here.
Keep up the good work.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like what you've done and have taken this. :thumbs up

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Diggin. I like the fact that it reminds me of a blended civic/accord combo.