Drissn's ES1 *Update*

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys, dont have the oem wheels anymore, they are gone. should have hung onto them 'cause winter is gonna suck...
as for the weels, i'm actually lookin local for some trades, i want black 5 spoke rims so bad..

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not diggin the wheels...

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
only pics of the car i took when it had the lip. These are alot more recent than the rest. i was rollin wingless for a bit and i removed the pinstripes.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here is what i'm runnin for the winter. I like em alot though... i may make them a full time thing.

Ace92028

Gold Member
You have major holes on your trunk when you take your wing off? i put on my wing myself and there are 4 big bolts holding it on

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah it leaves some bigass holes. i guess its good i like it better with the spoiler. :P

02civiLX21

wow sweet dude you've made progress since ive been on here ive barley made any and ive been around as long as you, lol i just got some tokicos, and Tein s.techs and i was riding 18's too but im lookin for somethn smaller.. i love the way those 18's looked but the fit wheels look great as well very clean sir

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad, car has some bad reverse rake, eh?

Can't wait to see the new wheels, not feelin the first ones at all.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i totally forgot to update this thread.

yes, it has some reverse rake. i've been trying forever to fix it. i have some coil sleeves that i'm going to throw on, the problem is they are from an rsx, and the strut mount bearing is smaller on the rsx. I only have 1 strut mount bearing, i can't find another one and don't want to order it online.

anway, on to the pics. They will look so much better once i slam it.

enkei evo 5's
i'm runnin yokohoma parada spec 2's 225/40/18

Since the wheels came with tires i'm not going to complain. my next set will probably be 215/35/18 though.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bro. i'm doin what i can on a small budget (college + carpayments = brokedick)

edit: and i was waaaaay done with those icws. they weighed 75 god damn pounds each... I sold them to some kid with an em1 that was monster truckin. and so the cycle repeats... lol. besides, i liked them but it was time for a change. i'm a wheel whore :P i've had the car a year and this is set number 5...