>>*Ebay hedders/othersbrands, for D15-d16 motor (dipstick clearance)????

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
ok sounds good to be.. ebay header it is.. think im gonan accompany it with a cold air intake and an apexi WS2 catback exhaust.
Btw, I just got my header from the same company as you, think it was Speed Daddy. The header looks nice and feels solid, plus it's quite a bit bigger than the stock header, the pipes are wider and larger. Can't wait to get it installed!

DOHCef

5+ Year Member
wat will running a car wit not 02 sensor do?

dirtysouthinc

5+ Year Member
Don't worry i buy stuff from ebay all the time and i have those same headers on my 95 civic and they are great so don't worry about the way they look black or chrome you will still pass emmissions just tell them it came on the car when you got it!!

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
Dont add a alot of power but look better than stock.
I put on the same "Speed Daddy" header today and wow, I could instatly notice a more responsive bottom end. It felt like I was 1,500RMP higher than the header I had on prior (Hedman Chikara) and didn't need to wind up to get power. The tubes were quite a bit larger than the old ones. Not to mention it gave the exhaust a nice low growl tone to it. Too many people go for top end power which unless you're dragracing is worthless since you spend 80% of your time driving in the midrange... GO TORQUE!