Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow stock sleeves can really hold 400hp? dude i never knew that, thats cool,
is that sarcasm?

yes the can, the vitara turbo setups, run 400+hp on the stock sleeves.
i think the highest one todate is right aroudn 450whp

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no it wasnt sacasm i was serious. lol ya thats crazy i would have thought u would need aftermarket ones. thats good to know.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get a cometec. i woudlent use a coper HG on a honda block, i havet heard good things about them.

nope stock sleeves.
stock D series sleeves can hold 400+hp when tuned and done right.

ill be running around 8.5:1 CR
Really, well looks like I'll be buying a cometic hg!

Are you pinning the block?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure yet, i was thinking about it.

do you mean Posting?

ill be running a HKS HG myself

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update!

I finally got the vitara pistons, and SI intake. I'm still waiting on the fuel injector pigtails. The pistons are gonna be returned... sent std pistons, i need 75.50mm pistons. The supplier is out of stock, now I'll have to wait until august for the correct pistons. Ol well gives me time to get everything togather!

Here's what I'm buying next any suggestions!

Blox Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Pump - Xenocron
PM6 Chip Kit - Xenocron
Jaw Wideband Reader w/display
Bosch WB Sensor

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
contact FJT on D-series.org

he sells them cheaper then the ones on ebay.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update:

Bad news.... I wrenched the 240sx about two hours ago. It's prolly totaled. :( GOD THIS SUCKS! I love that car... Long story short. Bald rear tires, Pouring rain, hydro plane.... Did a complete 360 degree spin hitting the divider on the front driver side. I'll post pics when I get time. All yeah, if you have any negative comments about Nissan cars I don't wanna f**king hear them! So, looks like the turbo project is on hold indefinitely. Right now I'm so sick to my stomach. I couild careless when/if it get done... never the less I'm gonna have to start driving this thing hopefully next week. I update this thing tomorrow

Thanks, plazma's

Kyle 10182, are you serious I can't standi it...

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where's the ITB's?

lol

pretty nice man, have fun with the build!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude major suckage on the 240!!! sorry dude! well if the front is f**ked up u can always order a right hand drive conversion and turn it into a silvia!!! silvia ftw!!! i want a 300zx myself as a drift car! lol got nothin wrong with nissans they have a lot of very nice cars, sucks that the build is on hold but sooner or later it will happen i mean look at my car it looked like s**t and now it looks half way decent and im doin a lot more than i use to with it!

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update:

Alright... since the wreck I have not had the time to touch either car. Instead I'm looking at buying a 2003 Nissan Maxima. Their asking 12,700. It’s maroon with black leather interior. Moon roof, and power everything. It only has 35,xxx miles on the clock. It's a beautiful car and wow it can move. It has the VQ35DE with 255 hp with a six speed behind that. So... anyone want to buy a car?

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay it's offical the ed6 is forsale! I was considering keeping it but I finally found the car. Today i figured I would stop into the dealership just to make sure everything was going okay. Well, apparently two day's before I put the deposit down on the maxima they sold it. long story short I'm buying a 2003 Accord EX coupe 6speed. anyway back to the ed6 I'm asking $1,650 come and get it!

Specs:
90' ED6 199,xxx miles. The engine is still within compression specs. I'm currently in the process of finishing the mini swap. I'm asking $1,650 for everything. What you'll get is a complete running mini me swaped car. New, alternator, clutch/ Sale includes everything in the pictures. vitara pistons. d16z6 motor, and turbo stuff. Car will need the tranny and rediator replaced, but runs and drives.

Just an idea of what i got in it. Car 1000.00, clutch 100.00, Alternator 80.00, Turbo 265.00, HF Manifold 40.00, intercooler 40.00, pistons 135.00, Z6 head 131.00, intake 65.00, injectors 65.00, Z6 motor 100.00, Battery relocation 50.00, Seats 85.00, Around $2500.00

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay it's offical the ed6 is forsale! I was considering keeping it but I finally found the car. Today i figured I would stop into the dealership just to make sure everything was going okay. Well, apparently two day's before I put the deposit down on the maxima they sold it. long story short I'm buying a 2003 Accord EX coupe 6speed. anyway back to the ed6 I'm asking $1,650 come and get it!

Specs:
90' ED6 199,xxx miles. The engine is still within compression specs. I'm currently in the process of finishing the mini swap. I'm asking $1,650 for everything. What you'll get is a complete running mini me swaped car. New, alternator, clutch/ Sale includes everything in the pictures. vitara pistons. d16z6 motor, and turbo stuff. Car will need the tranny and rediator replaced, but runs and drives.

Just an idea of what i got in it. Car 1000.00, clutch 100.00, Alternator 80.00, Turbo 265.00, HF Manifold 40.00, intercooler 40.00, pistons 135.00, Z6 head 131.00, intake 65.00, injectors 65.00, Z6 motor 100.00, Battery relocation 50.00, Seats 85.00, Around $2500.00
Damn I just got a buyer for my ed today Good luck.