looking good bro...now just get da motor done and u'll be runnin those streets

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good bro...now just get da motor done and u'll be runnin those streets
hahah hell ya man i cant wait i sat in the seat and had a buddy stand outside the car and he said it looks funny not being able to see the drivers face ima get a pic of that lol

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did some work on the wiring harness the thing was disgusting took it all apart and in the process of re taping the harness back up (ran out of electrical tap so its not all the way done)

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks hawt! Are you going go with the no carpet look? I think it looks nice when its all painted nicely. =)

-Jason

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
damn TT is up in here too? what up bro, Kamil here, i hang out with steven with the four door and crazy afro in gurnee and cody with the mustang.i used to have the blue integra.anyway, things lookin sick man and that seat is killer!

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks hawt! Are you going go with the no carpet look? I think it looks nice when its all painted nicely. =)

-Jason
hell ya man its gonna stay how it looks cept the glove box will be in and pass side seat will be in only for driving around when im at the drag strip or track i will only have on seat in. ya its painted nicely 2 coats of primer 3 coats of red paint and 2 coats of this wheel gloss s**t its really thick stuff.

yes twin tech is up in here to we run s**t yo!!!

ya i know how u be

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
yea man i really like that RaceTech seat.i saw that picture on your mspace but im not added as a friend so i wasnt able to comment on it. you can f**kin sneak attack bitches on the highway and no one would know who it was haha

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealth rider fo sho

that b***h only weight 9.8 lbs

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
nice dude! so you spray painted the whole interior right?cus i gotta do my ek interior too cus of the damn sound deadening tar s**t i ripped out..does the spray paint hold up ight?

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
prep prep prep thats all i got to say if u dont prep it good clean it off and scuff it up ur paint is going to chip i sanded and grind down all the rust then i took rubbing alch to the floor and cleaned up everything let it dry to coats of primmer but u got to be patient with the paint drying cuz if u arnt the paint will not dray and just scrap away

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya man just waiting on that extra money from the gov then ill have the head built and waiting on 1500 more for the whole build and tune

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.. 1500 more? jk.. I know how building motors can take the cash instantly! :(

-Jason

Mario85

5+ Year Member
Badass Hatch man. Are there plans for a cage or anything like that? I know that most tracks in my area require a cage If you gonna run 10's or greater. NVM just read back some after reading this again and you said twelves my bad...Im tired. Any way are you gonna use stainless or what for your header and exhaust?

-Mario

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice build-up bro ;)

i miss my EG.......

you might be interested on my Headlight Scoop for N/A purposes....check my sig

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks guys just ordered some more parts will get pics up soon seats are back in the car everything is set up ready for the motor =)