When i got it from paint shop / assembling

Mugen lip test

Slickcivic

No Low is Too Low
5+ Year Member
Wow that is some nice s**t dude! Keep us posted

TheExtra

5+ Year Member
nice setup you got going on there. Please keep a detailed picture history of your progress and post them on here k thnx. =D

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
i forgot to write up... the color is B520P like acura RSX has, engine is B16A2 from civic VTI (european market) year 98 and so are electronics OBD1 P30 and all electronics and wiring are in braided cable , LSD is from integra DC2, and i'm putting rear disc brakes but i didn't put the pictures yet and i'm waiting for an OBX subframe and 24mm swaybar and D2racing rear control arms, i will probably pput pictures of them tonight and i will keep you posted ;)

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
For bigger picture click on a thumbnail =)

Rear dics brake swap

I cleaned engine a little bit (i was tooooooo lazy to clean it too details :D and painted valve cover)

Front and rear calipers are painted and rebuilded

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Awesome .... a Croatian Honda Civic. Didn't think I'd ever see one of these.

I recall vividly my travels throughout Croatia and the Balkans. It was incredible. Good luck with the build!

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
tnx, i'm close to the finish line with this just a few things to buy and put the engine in and enjoy... wish me luck :P

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow very nice :thumbs up that paint is incredible

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice build keep us updated op

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
Here is a quick update on my build.... i have put the car on the wheels a few days ago and yesterday decided to put the engine in so here it is (sorry for the bad pic i will post better ones :D)

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
ran into some problems, so turning the car is postponed for some days, and a question... I did a rear brake swap and did front from 242-262, got the VTI brake booster and master cylinder bled brakes but its kinda hard to press the brake pedal, i didn't put other prop valve, the one i have is old one from EG4 (i dont know dimension) is that maybe the problem ?

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the brakes will be stiff until you get the motor running. the booster runs on a vacuum