EG4 D15B2 future B16A2 :)

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
I ran into some problems and i need help, my shift arm in gearbox broke and now i don't know gearbox code because there is no sticker on it only markings i can find is YSK2 tryied to google it and still cannot find out which gearbox this is, the engine is EK B16A2 and gearbox came with motor i cannot contact previous owner of the engine/gearbox so basicly my question is SHIFT ARM same on all B series gearboxes and how the heck can i find out what gearbox i have :D

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
Just a small update, fixed up allot off small issues the car had, now it runs smoothly and feels safer :D and updated picture =)

By slamaskin1 at 2012-04-11

plans: mugen front lip, dorknobs in car color, skirts in car color, rear spoiler in car color, red amblems... have these things just have to put them - power mirrors, LS 5th, DC2 LSD

hope you like it guys :P

iRennieBear

Rennie Bear
Just a small update, fixed up allot off small issues the car had, now it runs smoothly and feels safer :D and updated picture =)

By slamaskin1 at 2012-04-11

plans: mugen front lip, dorknobs in car color, skirts in car color, rear spoiler in car color, red amblems... have these things just have to put them - power mirrors, LS 5th, DC2 LSD

hope you like it guys :P
this picture i am dying to know how you edit like this
=) if anyone could shoot me an inbox i would love to learn

i love everything on this car too <3