EG9 Civic Ferio Build Thread!

EG9-ish

Could i get this thread moved to the appropriate section? I thought i had put it in the correct section in the first place. lol Thanks

More pics, page 2!!!!

This car was as close to a junkyard car as possible when i first trailered it home in 2008. The car first started as the car for my motor, before i even had gotten deep into the ferio idea. The next thing that happened was the car was painted Championship White. The car stayed this way and i wasn't feeling it as much as i had been before, and the car had body work that needed done, and thats when i started hunting down all these parts. I have replaced almost the entire car with an EG9 part, and i have just about everything i need, to send it to paint for one final time.

She's getting there. Here is my current build and specs so far.

1992 Civic Four Door LX

Motor:
JDM B16a 92-95 B16a SiRII Swap ( Bought from HMO 2008 )
Stage 1 Exedy Clutch
GSR Cams
DC 4-1 Header
Password JDM Power Chamber
Full 2 1/4" exhaust
Vibrant Exhaust
Tuned on Chrome
5200 Crossover

Last Dyno : 151whp 107 lb tq

Suspension:

Skunk2 Lower Control Arms
Neuspeed Springs
Front 00 Si Brakes
Rear Disc 00 Si Brakes (waiting to go on)

Interior:
JDM SiRII EG9 Front Ferio Seats
JDM SiRII EG9 Rear Ferio seats with center arm rest
JDM SiRII EG9 Cluster (pictures once delivered)
JDM SiRII EG9 Black Door Panels (Front,Rear)

Exterior:
JDM SiRII EG9 Fenders with OEM cut sidemarkers
JDM SiRII EG9 Front bumper with OEM Parking Pole
JDM SiRII EG9 Front Lip
JDM SiRII EG9 Stanley Headlights w/ Daytime lights
JDM SiRII EG9 Stanley Corners
JDM SiRII EG9 Hood (nothing special here except Japanese tag lol)
JDM SiRII EG9 Rear Bronze Window with Wiper (pictures once delivered)
JDM SiRII EG9 Ferio Door Badges
JDM SiRII EG9 Thin Side Moldings
JDM SiRII EG9 Bronze Windows
JDM SiRII EG9 Window Visors
JDM SiRII EG9 Power Folding Mirrors
JDM SiRII EG9 Rear Deck Spoiler
JDM SiRII EG9 Mudflaps

Here's some pics of the doors. I ordered these, the rear window, and cluster at the same time. They'll be delivered in about a week. More pics to come once arrived. Driver door had some major damage on the door, and they managed to have a clean door to replace, different color, but doesn't make a difference since the car is being painted :P

The damaged door

The side molding on this one should be replaced once door arrives.

The molding on this door as well.

Just redid my valve cover as well...

Painted the valve cover wrinkle red:

Just a bit of everything so far.

The doors, rear window and cluster are going to be arriving this following week. Once they do i'll take a bunch of updated pics on everything!

What do you think guys!?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you gonna make it a RHD???...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sold the RHD clip when i bought the front end for a little less than i purchased the front half for.

I don't know that i'd want to do RHD, but maybe one day i'll change my mind.
Ooooooooo its cause i saw the RHD frond end and i thought you were gonna make it a RHD, car lookss good man...

EG9-ish

Ooooooooo its cause i saw the RHD frond end and i thought you were gonna make it a RHD, car lookss good man...
Yeah i had it sitting in my garage for a while i debated on using it, and just decided against it in the long run.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet car, u needa give me your spoiler =)

EG9-ish

what kind of back seats are those?? They are the s**t!!
Yeah man, eg9 seats. I love them. Center console, cup holders, and the seats feel great.

I'll get some updated pics in the next week. I want to wait til i get the newest parts, then i'll get all new pics for you guys. I can't wait to finish this damn car. lol

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Nice work so far! I want to see the rear wiper and a powered antenna -- then I will consider calling it an EG9. =) After that - a leather wrapped steering wheel (black, from an Integra GSR, swap a black airbag from a hatch), black dash and console pieces/trim/armrest, etc. (these can all be pillaged from a hatchback), maybe some OEM bronze glass?