egR vs. rsxS photoshoot ::56k suck it::

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a hatch here in vegas that looks a lot like yours and its got n/a is best sticker...pretty nice..pretty "jdm"...then i broke his ass off. n/a is best because everytime you get owned on the street you got a whopper of an excuse.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what motor do you have in your car thats boosted....please ohhhh please tell me its a gsr....because if its anything less, i would rape you --- and im not talking like some tiny, half-assed raping...i would rape you hard, i would rape you with comitment

im saying n/a is best, because i have a b18c5 powered hatchback....so unless your running in the mid 13's or lower, keep your smart remarks out of my picture thread

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liek the itr hatch alot, i dont got respect for rsx's, they are chick rides.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
what motor do you have in your car thats boosted....please ohhhh please tell me its a gsr....because if its anything less, i would rape you --- and im not talking like some tiny, half-assed raping...i would rape you hard, i would rape you with comitment

im saying n/a is best, because i have a b18c5 powered hatchback....so unless your running in the mid 13's or lower, keep your smart remarks out of my picture thread
you're so cool dude. and im not being sarcastic.

and whats this about rsx's being chicks rides hmmm.....
anyway, great pics

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
you're so cool dude. and im not being sarcastic.

and whats this about rsx's being chicks rides hmmm.....
anyway, great pics

hahaha, even though you said you arent being sarcastic, i cant help but think that you were, haha :lol:
its all good though, i wasnt trying to be a jerk to that guy, i just hate when people start a fight for no reason, plus there just happen to be alot of turbo'd b-series around here that are sloooooow, because the kids just toss a turbo on there and never bother to tune it, or make sure its running right.....

anyways, im not that cool ;) hahaha

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmmmmmmmmm, my cars a chick car eh? good thing i just bought a toyota trueno ae86 for all you haters to hate more, muahahahahahahahaha, oh yea, and its a hatchbach and i got it for $300.00 rehehehehehehhehe

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eastcoastrsxs said:
hmmmmmmmmmmm, my cars a chick car eh? good thing i just bought a toyota trueno ae86 for all you haters to hate more, muahahahahahahahaha, oh yea, and its a hatchbach and i got it for $300.00 rehehehehehehhehe

What kind of shap is the ae86 in, post some pics.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna be going to take a look at it either tonight or tomorrow, ill bring my digi and snap a few....

haha, its gonna make my car video that much better now that we have a rwd car to mess with :twisted:

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
im gonna be going to take a look at it either tonight or tomorrow, ill bring my digi and snap a few....

haha, its gonna make my car video that much better now that we have a rwd car to mess with :twisted:
HELL YEA, THOSE CARS ROCK!!

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its Completely Stock Right Now, Badly Faded Red Paint, And The Interior Is Decent, Ripped Seats But Pretty Decent, Im Gutting The Whole Car, Roll Cage, Recaros, And I Got 15x7 And 15x8 Gold 3pc. Panasports Here At My Shop For It, There Brand New Never Been Used 15yr Old Wheels, Its Gonna Be Great, And A Friend Of Mine Has A 20v Itb Motor Sitting In His Garage For The Last Few Years, Gonna Probly Get That For It Too, Ill Get Random To Get Some Pics When I Pick It Up, Probly Wednesday Or Somthing

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh Yea, And Im Painting It With 20 Cans Of Krylon Ultra Flat Black Muahahahahahahahaha!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ hahaha, so ghetto, i cant wait!

dont forget the snow tires in the rear 8) :twisted:

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, heres some pics of the ae86 as she sits right now, id say its a good starting point, and not bad for $300

and the sweet wheels ive had for 2 years, waiting to get a car to put them on, 3 pc. panasports, 15x7 and 15x8, built jan 5th 1980 (date stamped on the wheel) never used still in the original boxes. heres a pic of one

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahaha.....p - i - m - p

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its looks pink??? haha im jp id like to have it think they look purty good lowered ...atleast it aint beat all to crap so u got a good starting point

and if u put those wheels on it it be HOTT

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, the ae86 will be hot, all black with those dope ass wheels...nice. That is a great steal for 300$.

JDM Blue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NA is best!!!! and it keeps you away from the cops a little more than turbo