EK Civic "Ferio"/sedan owners?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it's an EG unlike urs and its 4x4 status at the moment haha but here u go. Oh and also have blue muteki lug nuts

babyboi

5+ Year Member
with all due respect, it's still a less-desirable sedan worth $2k that's in need of repairs. And last i checked, rota seems to have done quite well. And genuine oem stanley ctr headlights through jhp or pwjdm are over a grand. It's not like i'm building an fa5 jdm full conversion, mugen wheels alone with tires are worth than the car. For a show car, sure. Track car? Same, never cut corners, spend what it takes. A daily driven $2k 200k miles sedan with that much money waiting to get f***ed in a wreck is like when you see jamal with his $1000 caprice with $5k wheels and pricey paint. I'm not going or full "jdm tightness, yo!".

---
i am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.508732,-101.995536
if you want your car to look like s**t go put fake/replica stuff save more money for the better quality stuff! Doesnt have to be expensive stuff just quality not ebay/amazon crap

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do black with white regamasters instead of the spoon sw388s and it would look killer!

emerican

Registered VIP
op post up some pics of your sedan so we can see what your working with.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have an EK Ferio? post up pics if so

CO671

Registered VIP
Ill hop onto this. Its pretty stock performance wise.
My first car; bought it in November 2011. Hoping to build it up for show and decent track use and grab an mk3 supra or s13 fastback in the future.