Ek coupe build. **From rags to riches**

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stance is crazy...big thing in japen they go hard with camber...to each there own..nice ride

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How have we not met yet dude! I can see why people don't like the stance... I really didn't at first either, but its growing on me as well... Maybe a different wheel choice... and man wherever you are getting the stickers must have made bank off of you lol... you must be pushing at least 400hp with all those! We should get together and do a shoot!

Redcoupeson

How have we not met yet dude! I can see why people don't like the stance... I really didn't at first either, but its growing on me as well... Maybe a different wheel choice... and man wherever you are getting the stickers must have made bank off of you lol... you must be pushing at least 400hp with all those! We should get together and do a shoot!
Hahahahaha I love stickers bro. I've spent probably like $180 on all my stickers. What kind of car u got? I'm down to do a shoot. Where u from?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks bro..im gonna get 175/55. skinner tire has more stretch so that way ill have more room to sit them straight up. they wont be at 0 camber but its hard to 0 offset and 15x9 to have 0 camber on a civic w/o alot of fender work haha

we still down for the competition coming this spring? haha
lol im still down

and i know all that already lol its why im going to run 165/45s, so we will be around the same stretch wise. and with that much stretch and if you man up and do the fender work you can get rid of a lot of that camber

Redcoupeson

lol im still down

and i know all that already lol its why im going to run 165/45s, so we will be around the same stretch wise. and with that much stretch and if you man up and do the fender work you can get rid of a lot of that camber
Haha ill have alot more room if I get smaller tires so I won't have to do much fender work lol. I want some camber just not 7 degrees

Redcoupeson

Finally got around to doing my pillars. Been busy with school and work. Did them all in red velvet and i also did my wink mirror in zebra print. Now i need some opinions. I was gonna do the headliner in red velvet also but my buddy mentioned doing the headliner in zebra print. what do yall think? idk which one i wanna do.

the back 2 pillars were a pain in the ass. mainly cause i was running low on fabric and had to overlap pieces haha. i think it turned out pretty good for never doing anything like that before.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That fabric is a little too..... I don't know the word. Not smooth? Like the light reflects off it. But id stay away from zebra print on the headliner, it would be a headache to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redcoupeson

That fabric is a little too..... I don't know the word. Not smooth? Like the light reflects off it. But id stay away from zebra print on the headliner, it would be a headache to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its not supposed to be smooth. its velvet. if you see velvet in person thats what it looks like. i was gonna do suede pillars but everyone does that and it doesnt stretch good. this stuff did making it easier to wrap.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took some more pictures.

Idk if you can see it but all that black stuff is my tire.

Polishing sidewall? YES!!!

F*** yes. :drool:
I love it, i wish i could pull off a stance similar to this but i have a 5th gen.
Any updates? got that front end fixed? Painted the lip or grill yet?