EK4 vs EK9 pics

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
:2confusedshit,,, spoon spoiler+mudguards+SiR lip+foglights+SIDEMARKERS AND CALL IT A DAY?????????
but ctr still looks good:2confusedshit
still totaly leening towards EK4

carlosrubio13

5+ Year Member
no offense to you bro, but the point i am trying to make to the OP is that the reason why the whole "type-r" look is played out is because about 95% of people who rock that look, all the parts are FAKE, and usually unpainted...

this is why i say OP, go for something original

you are asking for some help to decide what to do with your car, you can take it or not, i was just making my contribution

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you got the funds, SiR.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHA! I knew you were gonna jump in here and do that. LOL

I say ek4 all the way. i went ctr cause there wasnt alot ctr looks that went around my area but now. man. everyone be rockin them. it looks good and still clean but just need that extra kick of semi - differentness haha.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually, if you have those bumper moldings, go with the SiR lip. If you dont, go with the CTR. =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Since you have painted molding and such, CTR. It will look odd with a black standard lip up front and painted sideskirts.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the SiR front lip better than the Type R lip but the bumpers always kill me.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no offense to you bro, but the point i am trying to make to the OP is that the reason why the whole "type-r" look is played out is because about 95% of people who rock that look, all the parts are FAKE, and usually unpainted...

this is why i say OP, go for something original
And there aren't a whole lot of SiR replicas? Who cares if a lot of people have the fake s**t. A lot of people have the real s**t too and pull it very well. It's not about what's hot right now, it's about what's clean.

Trends FTL.

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've got OEM mudguards standard on mine, but i'd rather have the CTR rear lip. think it just makes the bumper look more complete

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i got my SIR s**t YEARS ago nobody had it and it was "different" but now everywhere i look i see the SIR lip and fake SIR fogs.... so im in the process of changing away from SIR to something different... SIR is TOTALLY overdone now...

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
be original................ek9 can pull the classic look ek4 ..is wait too old for classic look...i never like the sir conversion hate them molding

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
be original................ek9 can pull the classic look ek4 ..is wait too old for classic look...i never like the sir conversion hate them molding
This post makes no sense.

Were you trying to say that the EK9 can make for a classic look, but the EK4 is too old for the classic look?

Both are the same age. We're talking about '97-'98 Type Rs (EK9) and '96-'98 Civic "SiRs" ("EK4").