endo617's 98 Civic LX Project: Balance

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Looks like a good project, can't wait to see it come together.

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD
Thank you, in between projects right. Have to get the integra the hell out, b4 i can really touch the civic. Can you believe someone stole the bootleg ass radio from the civic where it was at, lmao. Low lives.

T3RR0R

Nice, that's a good deal. I just took one of my front bumpers in to get painted today and I should have back by tomorrow

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Mother nature gave me the middle finger this week with a snow storm. So had to postpone the removal of my GSR and suspension. Hope this week coming up is a little more forgiving.

Update: NRG EK hub adapter, Guides/Seals, Short shifter, and Fuel filter cam in really fast. NRG hub came with an awesome S3(speed, style & sound) Issues. Love freebies.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what shifter did you go with? Looks kinda like a B&M

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
what shifter did you go with? Looks kinda like a B&M
Its a Ralco RZ, they are pretty new. So far from the look over the shifter has some good weight on it and seems a lot stronger than those NoName shifter you can buy on Ebay. Will test out, but its not like I'm going to be banging gears. For the retail price of $29 i'll bite the bullet and see.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
so next thursdays looking good weather wise for a motor removal. Just picked up my front bumper and fender for $50 new, hood is on hold because I can't find a car to fit it in.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Hai endo. Lookin good.
Thanks man, hopefully done this week, fingers crossed

edit update: Integra exhaust completely off, only thing holding the motor is the 2 side mounts, axles and 2 heater hoses. Im working slow because i can only work on it 2-3 hours after working overnight and i'm exhausted by then. Plus riding a bicycle, lol.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Little update, finally integra found a new owner. Took out the GSR.

Sad to see it go.

and some goodies
255lph Fuel pump

Donation from the integra, Skunk2 Sway with Blox end links and Energy Suspension Bushings

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Out with the old, Deuce's

In with the new/old

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/endo617/IMAG1211_zps02477cd7.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/endo617/IMAG1212_zps869305ac.jpg

Home at last

Goodies! Headlights, Faux Carbon Spark Cover, Rear Valances, OEM Cam Seals, Coupe Grill and Radiator T-Bolt Clamps

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Oem goodies. Keep up!
Thanks man, more money but worth it.

Update: Civic is getting prepped for engine swap, front end is off. Going to take motor out tomorrow and clean bay quickly. Car has so many rusty brackets in the engine bay going to have to replace all of them.

Findings, asked in a tech thread about the exhaust from a DB7 on a EJ6 Sedan but never got a straight answer, well here it is fold muffler is exactly the same, and the S pipe has the same placed hangers just a little longer no big deal.

I know its rusty, dont judge me going to polish it.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean the bay before putting in the GSR...:thumbs up

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
WD40 all over the engine, friend at a detail shop told me to do it. What a huge difference. GSR is in, everything bolted out smoothly, only small things left.