endo617's 98 Civic LX Project: Balance

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Is your GSR tuned?
No sir, just running an ITR base map, vtec engages at 4,900, and fire cut off 8,800. Never felt this motor was worth a tune. Needs a rebuild in the near future consumes some oil, besides the obvious leaks from my cam seals and vtec solenoid.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Another oem goodie

And Carnage is alive, someone took the Main Relay and didn't tell, so I had to hunt for that and not paying attention I mixed up the vtec pressure switch ground/power and also the wires for the IACV fix so the relay was going bezerk. Mind you I work overnights so electrical work after lack of sleep should be banned, lol. Fixed that and fired right up.

http://s41.photobucket.com/user/endo617/media/VIDEO0053_zpsbdaa5280.mp4.html

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Getting there slow, but like it already. My first civic after my 1991 Si Hatchback back in 2006

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Just installed my front UCA's and P/W Steering. Received my mini cooper rotors, energy suspension bump stops, L+R P/w mirrors, BWR black rear LCA, and cleaned the trunk up from missing clips and what not. My good old MTX thunders from like 5 years ago, dont mind the silicon patches. Also replaced cracked tail light and broken recliner.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Just chillin doing some final touch ups, and drilled out a broken lug nut.

Took off cruise control, added a real MSD coil wire and hood prop.

Interior is almost done, just need to get 2 fresh door panels. One has cigarette burns and the other rips. Exterior need some trim pieces and garnishes. Going to attempt putting on rear disk hope it goes smoothly.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Nice and washed =) waiting on some cash so i can start putting on the suspension and get it aligned after. Plus mount and balance on my summer wheels.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
This was in the integra, Personal wheel with Yellow stitching, and if you look to the shifter. Also from my integra, OEM Honda ITR-X shift boot with yellow stitching modified with the old civic boot bracket. 2" shifter extender and integra shift know. Dont mind the radio lost button one day randomly. Also wondering where would be a nice place to install a Volt meter on the dash. Thinking cruise control area.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
New AEM FPR, my B&M i think wasn't functioning properly. Didi some series work yesterday. New BWR LCA's black, rear disk from EM1 and my Teins of my integra well installed. I say serious work because all the bolts snapped so there was a lot of grinding and swearing going on. ENJOY :D

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Staring off Oil was changed Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w30
Wheels were prep'd and painted.
Fenders were somewhat rolled.
Grill was painted
Installed front lip emblem, and bra, Enjoy

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great progress, and I'm liking the wheels, with the exception of the bolts. Sorry, just not digging the bare metal on all black wheel. But, that's just my opinion (and keep in mind I'm still rocking the stock steelies, stock engine, stock suspension, etc. so at least you've DONE something to yours)
and as far as the meet, good for you. It IS a work in progress, and I think others will understand as well

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
great progress, and I'm liking the wheels, with the exception of the bolts. Sorry, just not digging the bare metal on all black wheel. But, that's just my opinion (and keep in mind I'm still rocking the stock steelies, stock engine, stock suspension, etc. so at least you've DONE something to yours)
and as far as the meet, good for you. It IS a work in progress, and I think others will understand as well
Honestly I wasn't too fond of the wheels at first, but man they grew on me. Been getting a lot of complements too, thanks for the kudos, bro.

Wish my project was driveable...
It will be soon man.

Update: Water pump went replaced, new spark plugs too, bad new is the coolant tube gasket is leaking ordered replacements. And did a awesome snake, marble, paint job to go with the Spiderman's Carnage Theme.