enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks bro!
Yeah the center console is direct bolt on, but you actually need all the pieces. Like the cigarette lighter panel piece, the cupholder piece and the shifter area piece. The 96-00 Acura ELs should fit our gen. Civics.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the seat in two days ago. Had to buy a Sparco rail and bracket and 4 hours later, I finally got it in.

Well, if anyone cares anymore, just ordered the ASR subframe brace and 24 mm. swaybar combo.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Nice man! Can't wait to see it all put together. I dig this build :thumbup:

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! how do you like the seat?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. The seat is great! But sitting on it too long the fabric is like stretching where you sit. Or maybe it's just me. Anyhow, just hit 99999 this morning when I parked down in school today.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^dope....my chasis has been through hell, im at 186,000 :shock:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, that's normal for Hondas though. I've seen way more than that. :shock:

clifsnotes

5+ Year Member
real nice build man.
i like your taste.
too bad you didnt hit 99999 on wednesday, sept 9th.
haha. i'm not funny.

just curious, where did you get the seats and how much did they run you?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got my seat from Evan on this site. Very legit seller.

ASR brace and sway arriving on Tuesday. I'm going to get a purple Beaks bar for extra bling. I don't care what you guys say that it's useless or whatever. :D

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, it's supposed to be a "JHPUSA exclusive color". They just came out with a matte black Beaks bar as well.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh right on man! That will look sick with your purple LCA's. Are you waiting to get all your suspension stuff before putting on the lca's?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna see some whored out pics of your car....you're build thread is too informative, time for some visual =)

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh right on man! That will look sick with your purple LCA's. Are you waiting to get all your suspension stuff before putting on the lca's?
Yessir. I want to put everything on in one shot.

i wanna see some whored out pics of your car....you're build thread is too informative, time for some visual =)
I know. I will take some pics tomorrow once my ASR stuff arrives. Also picking up my Beaks bar tomorrow.

Here's a quick one:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did you say you got a Beaks rear lower tie bar? I love how they look on top of bling bling LCA's and ASR brace's. I really want one but I can't justify spending that much for bling that doesn't do anything :P.

Car looks great man :thumbs up. Just need different wheels ;).

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you say you got a Beaks rear lower tie bar? I love how they look on top of bling bling LCA's and ASR brace's. I really want one but I can't justify spending that much for bling that doesn't do anything :P.

Car looks great man :thumbs up. Just need different wheels ;).
Haha yeah. I ordered it today at a local place and it should be here tomorrow. I would've ordered it online but my ASR brace is coming tomorrow and I don't want to wait another week or so for it to get here. But yeah, I bought it just for bling, I know it doesn't really serve a purpose. I just love the way it looks from behind.

Thanks John. I know I'm in need of wheels. Any advice? I was thinking of white Buddy Club SF Challenges.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever you do, dont get Work Meister's (because i am eventually) =)

what about Volk RE-30's

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whatever you do, dont get Work Meister's (because i am eventually) =)

what about Volk RE-30's
Haha, I'm not that ballin' to get those kind of wheels. I was thinking to sticking to the BC wheels range, pricewise at least.