enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

newtodahcivic

5+ Year Member
dude. im new to civics and urs is sick. i`m looking to buy 1. and looking at urs makes me want to know. how much is that car worth? and wat the upgrades u got for it. ty.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What are those yellow things again?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are those yellow things again?
They're for my fogs. It's a stick-on for the fogs. I like my fogs yellow, plus it "protects" the lens. So they say.
They say they're foglight vinyl on steroids, lol.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stripped my valve cover today. Going to paint to back to wrinkle black. The old paint was chipping off and grease was on it. I'm going to put in a new valve cover gasket and o-rings so I thought I might as well re-paint the valve cover while I'm at it.

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
Dude great choice iwht the purple lca and asr subframce purple looks dope... but one problem i got a 98 but i got ws2 exhaust weksos plat cover and oem discontinued rear lip... shyt no wonder you r car looks good =)lol j/p great ideas u defiantly have some goods.. wish i had a year older car..looks great

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice work Sam~!
Thanks a lot bro.
Dude great choice iwht the purple lca and asr subframce purple looks dope... but one problem i got a 98 but i got ws2 exhaust weksos plat cover and oem discontinued rear lip... shyt no wonder you r car looks good =)lol j/p great ideas u defiantly have some goods.. wish i had a year older car..looks great
Haha, nice man. And thanks!

Some updates.
HOP visors coming in tomorrow.
Recaro is on it's way.
OEM headlights ordered.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome! You'll love those. I will never own a Honda without grabbing a set of genuine visors =)

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice civic bro..lookin good.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good bro I have been a fan of your ride for a while now keep it up!
Thanks bro!

UPS guy brought me some stuff again today! OEM headlights! WOOT! Now I can finally get rid of my damn black housings. It's starting to really oxidize on the lens and it's just nasty looking. I'm hoping to get these on tomorrow, put the Lamin-X on my fogs and get my visors on.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sell me your black housings then lol
Haha, you want them? They're really hazed out though. But I'm sure you can wetsand them, buff them out and they'll be good as new. Let me know if you want them. :thumbup: