enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should hook a CC OG up with that suspension system you have right now, because you know... he does need it and all.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should hook a CC OG up with that suspension system you have right now, because you know... he does need it and all.
LOL. I don't know man. I mean, I want to take it off but at the same time, I love the height of my car.
Hrmm...

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just rewired my OEM fogs to turn on with just the parking lights and when I arm and dis-arm my alarm. Worked out great. Followed Amej8's write-up on H-T. Didn't take long.

I gotta get a sheet of those yellow tints and tint my fogs, the yellow paint is coming off like there's no tomorrow and some 3K HIDs. :lol:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A good friend of mine bought me some gauges. Came in today. Woke up with the UPS guy banging the hell outta my door, lol. I thought I would put them in the car since he got them for me. It would be pretty rude if someone got you stuff for your car and you don't put them on right?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put the gauges and the pod up today. The fitment for the pod is horrible. So I took it off. I'll see what I'm going to do with it, but it's not going to be up in my car, thanks to horrible fitment. Plus I don't really like it. I thought I would be I guess I was wrong.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I've seen that thread. Can't afford real Spoons, lol. Knockoffs will do for now.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope, I'm waiting payment for the CTRs and then I'll pay for the Spoons.

I'm debating if I should keep the lip and get a 96-98 bumper or sell it and get some suspension parts(ASR brace, bigger sway, LCAs, etc).