enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! getting rare parts are always a good thing.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yes, that's hot. But you need a 96-98 bumper?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The lip has brackets to make it fit a 99-00. I don't know how good of a fitment it will be though.

TruespeedEM1

5+ Year Member
nice build so far, im building a FBP EM1 right now.

Gotta question for ya. How did you get that Si emblem to stay in the front grille? Ive got one waiting for mine but im not sure how people are mounting them.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mounted mine with hot glue. It never fell off and I had it on there for many many months. You'll notice that the 3 tabs on the back don't line up with the si grille contour. I suppose you could use one tab and then the "tack" from honda to hold it on, but you still need some type of adhesive for the other side.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used a zip tie, lol. I don't get how that tack is supposed to go in the back. I've tried to put it on so many different ways but can't seem to find the correct spot to mount it on...

TruespeedEM1

5+ Year Member
haha yeah the body guys have some glue that is supposed to be pretty strong up at a place i used to work at, they cut a hubcap in half then glued it back together and couldnt get it to budge at all trying to move it so maybe i can use that stuff haha

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, well if you're going to do that and if you decide to take it off in the future, then you're screwed. Unless you know for sure that you're never going to take it off.

TruespeedEM1

5+ Year Member
haha wow yeah that would pretty much suck.

Sorry to thread jack-back on topic! Haha what else are you planning as far as interior/exterior work?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much. I want to get some power folding mirrors. And the ASR brace kit with the beefier sway and everything. We'll see, need money, haha.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
subscribed lol, how didn't I come across this thread b4. anything new goin on?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
subscribed lol, how didn't I come across this thread b4. anything new goin on?
Haha, I don't know. Not much, just waiting til the weather gets nicer so I can paint the rear lip and finally get it on. I'm dying to get it on. :D

Oh, and I got my weaksauce license plate frames on. :lol:

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
great progress car looks really good. keep it up